Thumbs up Experienced or Students that are good in ASP.Net C#?

Any ASP.Net C# developers here? I have a simple 3-tier architecture project for you.
    This will earn you $ if you complete this project. Matsalams!

Attached is the sample project <a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oWvfpE09GWBVqnLnaBmmRX5R4W6T9ONF/view?usp=sharing">sample project</a> and the sql scripts<a href="https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E1CnnZAAcs5H16YysuN5BetZbT6Mygo3/view?usp=sharing">sql scripts</a> designed in 3-tier architecture. You can download the project by clicking on the link in the Google Drive. Extract the .zip file in your C:\Development\traumadev drive. (just create the folder directory to extract the solution)

Project Requirements:
    1. Must use Visual Studio 2017
    2. Use an ASP.NET project type with 4.6.1 .Net Framework
    3. Database connections will be configured in the Web.config
    4. The project must be written using C# and has a Business and Data Services layer
    5. It must use SQL Server (I'm using SQL 2017) later on will be deployed into Azure (TBD)

The project name is inetSelfServ.zip, take note of the 3 .cs files:
    DataAccess.cs
    BusinessObject.cs
    BusinessLogic.cs

In the <b>DataAccess.cs</b>, there is a class called UserDA, this is were the use of the stored procedure, it passes the variables fro the UI into the table. This is only an example. From this Data Service, we can add the stored procedures for Add/Insert, Edit, Delete or Get (Query the records according to the passed variables like Login and Password or search function).

In the <b>BusinessObject.cs</b>, there is a class called UserBO, this is were the entity records in the database will be define and it has to match the Database table.

In the <b>BusinessLogic.cs</b>, there is a class called UserBL, this is were the functions are happening and will access the SQL Client.

We can use these .cs files to add the functionalities that the customer would like to do in the application but for now the cliet would like to see a User's Registration and Login page with a landing page secured only for authenticated users.

Web.config:
    <connectionStrings>
    <add name="DefaultConnection"
    connectionString="Server=local\SQL;Database=trauma dev;User Id=admin;Password=admin;Integrated Security=True"
    providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
    </connectionStrings>

You can create your own Database and replace the variables in the connectionSting and you can use the variable "DefaultConnection"

Here are the SQL Scripts:
    <b>Database.sql</b> - this script will create the Database called TraumaDev
    <b>Table.sql</b> - this script will create the Table called tlkpUser
    <b>StoreProc.sql</b> - this script will create a Store Procedure called sprocUserinfoInsertUpdateSingleItem

Once you created the Database, make sure to add the SQL user name "admin" with the password "admin", I hard coded this in the Web.config I was thinking maybe we can use the Microsoft.OWINS to manage the encryption of the identity or the Users or having two Databases for the records transactions and the user login information but you can decide what do you recommend to secure the application.

Please create all user pages under the folder Account (eg. Login.aspx and Registration.aspx) and the authenticated landing page at Views\Home if there will be new pages later on like the file management it can reside at Views\Documents etc. The reason for separating the pages like this so that we can easily route the pages between authenticated users and the user's that are not.

That's all for now now, let me know if you can build a fresh project with these requirements. You can use bootstrap or JavaScript for the Master style sheet (Site.Master) to make the site have a modern look and feel.

Thank you,
    Rance

Seems like people do not want to work for free anyway. Or basically just from any account done there and that's really it. You seems ask for too much, I would say list simply what they will do full time and they will reply after short test I would say.

For experts, this is clear, but students often face problems in programming and for them there is an individual opportunity to write IT works. For this there is a special site: AssignCode to get an excellence in every technical task. Have a good luck in your work!

Yes, good question is what if you will not pay person who knows all that ? I recommend using some service as for example escrow.com or something like that really. Are you agree with that ? And not like "you will earn $ if you complete it" Sounds really good ?

Students today are not working for portfolio simply and that's really it on so many levels. They enter their software companies already from entry position which pays a lot totally and completely and nobody sees anything bad with that matter. And you want them work for free.

6.    Advertisement