Default PayPal account to your bank account was rejected.

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason.
    sakto man akong pag file sa akong account then ikaw duha nani nako nga bank same ra gihapon ngano kaha ni? salamat sa comment.

What bank ts? Have you tried transferring your papyal funds to globe gcash? Gcash is much more convenient..

depende cguru sa bank kay before Paypal - Unionbank ok raman but processing takes 2 weeks.

1st metro then union same ra gyd cla

- - - Updated - - -

mao ba cge try kuna salamat.

Quote Originally Posted by mako123 View Post
    An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason.
    sakto man akong pag file sa akong account then ikaw duha nani nako nga bank same ra gihapon ngano kaha ni? salamat sa comment.
    Hi TS. Asa man nag gikan ang funds? Are you open to consider another payment method? Naay mas convenient and cheaper compared to Paypal.

If you transfer money from PayPal to your bank account is there a commission? Because I was searching for some way to transfer money from another country without a commission but I don't have any knowledge in this area and it's very hard for me to find information because I think that the people in this field speak with specific terms and I don't understand them. I found an application that shows banks near me and I found it very useful because I went to these banks and asked about the conditions they have and many of them are good but I'm still not sure.

naay uban bank nga deli dawaton sa paypal.

when we talk about money, we should be very attentive because cybersecurity and fake banks are everywhere!

9.    Advertisement