Default Newbie in JP Morgan&Chase

Hello Guys,

I am just new in callcenter and I also just got hired in JPMC, the hiring manager said that I will be in the retail department. I just like to know how things works in JP, as far as retail department is concerned. Is training hard? I really want to know especially that I am new to this field.. thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by jmr_awesome View Post
    Hello Guys,

I am just new in callcenter and I also just got hired in JPMC, the hiring manager said that I will be in the retail department. I just like to know how things works in JP, as far as retail department is concerned. Is training hard? I really want to know especially that I am new to this field.. thank you!
    congratulations on getting hired! now you can help us in the queue. LOL

bitaw, retail dept is usually the frontline for most incoming calls for JP. if u have a degree or background in banking, the transition is easy. if this would be your first time in a call center (like it was for me), there would be things that would be quite overwhelming in training. however, this would be the most fun time you would have while learning how to take calls. do NOT be afraid of asking questions especially when you are assigned to listen to the calls of other agents. enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post

bitaw, retail dept is usually the frontline for most incoming calls for JP. if u have a degree or background in banking, the transition is easy. if this would be your first time in a call center (like it was for me), there would be things that would be quite overwhelming in training. however, this would be the most fun time you would have while learning how to take calls. do NOT be afraid of asking questions especially when you are assigned to listen to the calls of other agents. enjoy!
    Thank you so much! the information is really helpful! It seems intimidating for me especially if my workmates are more experienced, but i will work hard, and willnot be afraid to ask questions!. thank you again!

ahh ikaw jud diay to ako nakit-an

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you so much! the information is really helpful! It seems intimidating for me especially if my workmates are more experienced, but i will work hard, and willnot be afraid to ask questions!. thank you again!
    pang libre miss. hahaha.. bitaw d ko taga Jp. pero duol ra. lol

Quote Originally Posted by reyscott1968 View Post
    ahh ikaw jud diay to ako nakit-an
    lol. nakit.an asa?

lol. nakit.an asa?
    nakit-an sa 7/11

Hiring pa ni sila? Pa-refer ko......

Hello Guys,

7 months na ang nilabay..kamusta ang TBC (Retail Banking) TS? hahahahaha

9.    Advertisement