Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What was the last thing you bought that you really didn’t need? Why did you buy it?

Harry Potter wand ballpens kahit realistically speaking hindi ko naman siya magagamit at itatambak ko lang. I bought it just to satisfy my inner Potterhead. Haha!

Keychain that signifies my birthday, I just bought it because its the last one. lol

Quote Originally Posted by luff101 View Post
    Keychain that signifies my birthday, I just bought it because its the last one. lol
    Diba? We have that thing when it's the last piece, you wanna get it and keep it. Haha!

I have recently got this amazing adjustable koi ring , but I need it

Koi fish is known to be a very quiet and calm animal and often brings calmness and some Zen attitude to its owner: a bit of calmness in our daily life is something I actually appreciate a lot

cellphone, don't really need it since i have a landline...

Quote Originally Posted by SamSom View Post
    I have recently got this amazing adjustable koi ring , but I need it

Koi fish is known to be a very quiet and calm animal and often brings calmness and some Zen attitude to its owner: a bit of calmness in our daily life is something I actually appreciate a lot
    This is nice!

It was a telescope. At first it was fun but I realized we didnt even get a chance to use it always so

DSLR camera. But don't have time to use it.

milktea, after having dinner. so I was already full from dinner but I was immensely craving for some milktea haha

Probably all that sports equipment which I never really using at home anyway. I just not in the mood or state to do it at home, but at least I am now going to the gym more regularly than I ever were, plan to get fit very very soon. Summer nearing this year

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast