Default What Are the Advantages of FUE Hair Transplant?

Follicular Unit Extraction is the advanced surgical procedure being preferred for restoring the crown glory with natural looking. It differs from the past surgical techniques being used for hair restoration in which a strip of hair-bearing skin was removed that leaves weird scars in the back head. This procedure has made it possible for hair loss patients to restore their natural hair for the life without scars and stitches.

FUE Advantages

In this procedure, a patient can have scar free undetectable results
    Due to the removal of follicles units donor area can be selected from any part of the body like legs, arms, beard, chest according to the exact match and requirement of the patient
    Due to individual harvesting of follicles, the resulted in tiny holes get healed in very less time so the recovery period is quite lesser in this procedure
    There is no need of stitches for wound closure

Hair transplant is a surgical method in which a surgeon moves hair to a bald area of the head.FUE means Follicular unit extraction is an advanced hair transplantation procedure that results in completely natural hair.

Have you ever tried Propecia for hair loss treatment? I would like to try it out soon, and I need some tips and experience from you guys on it. Tell me more about such medication, thank you in advance!

4.    Advertisement