Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What was your dream job growing up?

We all dreamed about being something growing up --- to be a teacher, doctor, policeman, and so on. I personally wanted to be a doctor since my family is inclined into medicine and pharma. But here I am now, working for a global advertising/marketing agency. Medyo malayo. Haha!

How about you? What was your dream job growing up? Is it what you've become?

akong dream job kay play play play pero saon man need man jud ta mamugas

I honestly grew up without a specific dream job in mind. Pero napapaisip ako ngayon kung bakit Communications ang tinake-up kong course and not Culinary Arts! Slowly, I am realizing na I wanted to be a chef pala. But it's okay. Still no regrets!

when i entered the real world and became a working class, i dreamed of becoming a network or data center engineer in a corporate world.

that was far from reality and i had different career paths in my 15-year professional life although i am still in the corporate world.

now that i am older and when i look ahead of my future, i want to become a farmer or a fisherman. live in the mountains or the coastlines where life is laid back and you can just enjoy whatever simple things in life can offer, no high expectations, no corporate bosses, no metrics to comply with, no daily rush to meet.

for now, it's still a dream... i have bills and mortgages to pay... so no choice for now but to work like a mad dog

I've always dreamed of becoming a cabin crew since high school. Karon kay nagprocess ko sa akng application. Hopefully, everything will be fine.

Hilig kaayo kog mga bisag unsang matang sa makina saona maong nangandoy ko na mahimong mechanical engineer inig ka dako nako. Karon nahuman na kos akong kurso ug nakakita nasad kog tarbaho isip mechanical engineer murag na laayan na ko gamay maong ganahan napod kog laing buhatonon. Dili isip nga tarbaho siya, ganahan napod kong mahimong manunulat.

simple ra man unta akong dream job, kanang tigtilaw sa ice cream, to the point nga ipa insured ang dila, tungod sa kabiLiLhon.

Astronaut! hahaha

ah ah ah, i want to be a civil engineer...but due to financial burden i grab what is at hand on that time.
    so i take up financial and accounting course, now my dream before is not a dream anymore...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast