Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Drink Moderately.. or if broken hearted ka drink a lot

My advice is about dental health but it also concerns the environmental problem. My friend is a dentist and he told me once that plastic toothbrushes can be harmful for human's health. The plastic which those brushes are made of contains toxines and sometimes even crude oil and other dangerous oil products can be found in it. According to plastic waste statistics, only in USA people throw away over 800 million plastic toothbrushes each year. Just think about it, we have to change a brush every 3 months! It's better for the environment and for our health to use organic tools like this bamboo toothbrush. It's a good way to reduce the risk of toxins and to make our planet a bit cleaner.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnKim View Post
    My advice is about dental health but it also concerns the environmental problem. My friend is a dentist and he told me once that plastic toothbrushes can be harmful for human's health. The plastic which those brushes are made of contains toxines and sometimes even crude oil and other dangerous oil products can be found in it. According to plastic waste statistics, only in USA people throw away over 800 million plastic toothbrushes each year. Just think about it, we have to change a brush every 3 months! It's better for the environment and for our health to use organic tools like this bamboo toothbrush. It's a good way to reduce the risk of toxins and to make our planet a bit cleaner.
    Are the bristles here made also of bamboo?

The bristles are made of nylon

The bristles are made of nylon
    Nylon are free of toxins?

If the bristles are made of nylon, isn't that harm to the environment?

The main advice is to take care of your healt before you become ill, you have to prevent all diseases. The main things that will help you are sport and supplements, vitamins, etc. Just nake any sport that you wish few times a week and control your nutrition. I usually order some great supplements, vitamins, or necessary meds at Canadianmedsworld.org, reliable vendor, you can check all the information about these guys online.

Advice would be to walk often around 8k to 10k steps per day.

"if you've got to go, then you've got to go"....

Blog Entries
    Most brands of bamboo brushes use nylon for the bristles and no, they're not biodegradable. They advise us to remove the bristles with pliers and dispose of the parts accordingly or repurpose, that way they're not making any claims they cannot support. I myself have been using bamboo toothbrushes for a long time now because I'm all for eco-conscious products. Even though the entire brush isn't recyclable, it's still a step in the right direction.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast