Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Best health advice you were ever given and would pass on to others?

Hello! Would like to ask for the best health advice you received that could benefit others.

This is the best health advice i received from myself after years of conscious yoga and handstand practice:

Listen to your body. when it comes to working out or doing any form of movement, every body is different, what will work for another might not work for you. There are many dogmas for getting fit out there, take it with a grain of salt, question the validity and find what works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMillions View Post
    This is the best health advice i received from myself after years of conscious yoga and handstand practice:

Listen to your body. when it comes to working out or doing any form of movement, every body is different, what will work for another might not work for you. There are many dogmas for getting fit out there, take it with a grain of salt, question the validity and find what works for you.
    Thank you for this! I'm sure this will help others who love to do yoga.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMillions View Post

I agree with this! You sound like my nutritionist friend, @MollyMillions. She once told me that "no one is in control of my own health but myself."

Key to achieving a healthy lifestyle is actually self-discipline when in comes to food intake, working out, getting enough sleep, drinking fluids, and even managing stress. ��

Quote Originally Posted by shewholovesthebeach View Post
    I agree with this! You sound like my nutritionist friend, @MollyMillions. She once told me that "no one is in control of my own health but myself."

Key to achieving a healthy lifestyle is actually self-discipline when in comes to food intake, working out, getting enough sleep, drinking fluids, and even managing stress. ��
    Thank you for your inputs!

ako advice is ma minaw sa doctor.

drastically reduce sugar consumption.

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    ako advice is ma minaw sa doctor.
    Agree with this!

breathe in and breathe out, repeat...

healthy food is almost always an issue with the estomago. it's downright awful-tasting most of the time. but just tell your brain that the taste is something that you've always loved, shut off your taste buds, be a big girl, and make tulon the food already without wasting a second kay it would result to hesitation. mind over matter.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast