Default Help me please! Sa mga lawyers or kung sino may alam...please help!! Thanks!!

Ask ko lng po sana kung pwde ba ako maikasal legally dito sa pinas sa babaeng kaapelyedo ko pero alam ko nman na hndi ko sya kadugo at kahit itrace pa ang family tree nmin ndi pa rn magkadugtong sa family tree nya... Same process lng po ba like normal weddings? Or may ibang process pa po bago kami ikasal? Or pwde nga ba kami ikasal kahit magkaapelyedo kami? Help me please! Salamat po ng madami sa mkakatulong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandamoore View Post
    Ask ko lng po sana kung pwde ba ako maikasal legally dito sa pinas sa babaeng kaapelyedo ko pero alam ko nman na hndi ko sya kadugo at kahit itrace pa ang family tree nmin ndi pa rn magkadugtong sa family tree nya... Same process lng po ba like normal weddings? Or may ibang process pa po bago kami ikasal? Or pwde nga ba kami ikasal kahit magkaapelyedo kami? Help me please! Salamat po ng madami sa mkakatulong!!!
    ask a professional's advice in my opinion. you will surely get answers from here sooner or later but you will not find the guarantee you need. good luck.

a clear case of incest...........

sa law and by the church you can be married with your 3rd degree cousin, but old people would always tell you about "baliw" sort of divine punishment in which boss TK said.

I dunno about other religion if acceptable ba? I only knew sa Muslim na pwede kahit kapatid mo or pinsan at sa Catholic is 3rd degree relative mo.
    Last edited by Negsz; 09-19-2018 at 08:45 PM.

basta catholic ka at may maraming pera pang bayad sa kung ano anong unregulated documents na requirement nila... pwedi!

Legally, pwedi ra.

REPUBLIC ACT NO. 8533 Art. 37 and 38

Art. 37. Marriages between the following are incestuous and void from the beginning, whether relationship between the parties be legitimate or illegitimate:

(1) Between ascendants and descendants of any degree; and

(2) Between brothers and sisters, whether of the full or half blood. (81a)

Art. 38. The following marriages shall be void from the beginning for reasons of public policy:

(1) Between collateral blood relatives whether legitimate or illegitimate, up to the fourth civil degree;

(2) Between step-parents and step-children;

(3) Between parents-in-law and children-in-law;

(4) Between the adopting parent and the adopted child;

(5) Between the surviving spouse of the adopting parent and the adopted child;

(6) Between the surviving spouse of the adopted child and the adopter;

(7) Between an adopted child and a legitimate child of the adopter;

( Between adopted children of the same adopter; and

(9) Between parties where one, with the intention to marry the other, killed that other person's spouse, or his or her own spouse. (82)

http://www.chanrobles.com/executiveo...m#.W6KGnPkna00

If wala ma fall dara ang inyong relationship, pwedi ra kaau mo magpakasal bsag same mog apilyedo.
    Last edited by raissah; 09-20-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    dili sad ta maka ingon na incest boss. english lang ta kay tagalog palaka bya si TS.

it's the same as if we look at the pldt directory, example, the surname bacalso or tan, i'm sure not all of them are relatives
    i was kidding boss.... naa pud ko nailhan nga managtiayon nga pariha sila og apilido pero dili sila related.... naa pud koy paryente nga ng unay..hahaha...

Thanks po...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks po sa info... helped me a lot!��

hi TS, pwede po un if wala talaga trace na related kayo beyond 3rd degree. Most of the same scenarios are in Chinese blood.

Yung friend ko, Jose Tan from Bohol, asawa nya Sandra Tan taga Manila. Kinasal cla this year lang. kaso nga lang ang panget pakinggan ung nasa invitations. Tan Tan Nuptials. hehehe. Kaya pina iba nila ung name sa door ng reception. naing Jose and Sandra nuptials.

10.    Advertisement