Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The Blind Faith of Atheism

I created this thread for all Atheist in this Forum to have an Avenue specially on your OWN. Now lets talk about your Belief

I read this from somewhere:

Atheism, therefore, rests on faith; faith in the authority of human opinion and faith in a presumed ability to know what cannot be known by people with great human limitations. Is it any wonder that Psalm 14:1 says, “The fool has said in his heart, ‘there is no God’”? God’s words to Job are instructive:

Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind and said, "Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? Now gird up your loins like a man, and I will ask you, and you instruct Me! Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, who set its measurements, since you know?” (Job 38:1-5 NAS)
    I really agree with these quotes, based on ALL argument here in Istorya regarding GOD and all post from Atheists here. We can observed that they Have MUCH more FAITH than Theist, FAITH on Scientists that Formulates the ideas or facts that that they have read and COPY without their OWN Verification.

And their FAITH is Blind too, because they just accept a So called facts and Theories without their own verification, just read it then accept it. Just because the Rest of the People accept it then ITS TRUE and they Believed it By HEART.

Quote Originally Posted by luci_morningstar View Post
    And their FAITH is Blind too, because they just accept a So called facts and Theories without their own verification, just read it then accept it. Just because the Rest of the People accept it then ITS TRUE and they Believed it By HEART.
    if you think about the whole statement, this isn't about religion...
    it seems to incline more to the Science section...

Quote Originally Posted by kit_cebu View Post
    if you think about the whole statement, this isn't about religion...
    it seems to incline more to the Science section...
    Its Critical thinking and common sense.

Based on Atheist individual point of view, their belief in Science can be describe as Blind following.

How can you define accepting an idea that needs YEARS of Experimentation and then you Just read others peoples result and say - Yes its the truth?

Based on Atheist individual point of view, their belief in Science can be describe as Blind following.

How can you define accepting an idea that needs YEARS of Experimentation and then you Just read others peoples result and say - Yes its the truth?
    Science is bullshit, computers are fake, satellites are fake, everything science has offered was fake. let us study the Bible all day all year so we can advance ourselves and move forward.

Nag create gyud siyag new thread, wala pa gali siya ka tubag sa akong pangutana ngadto. Pasakay, lihay2x much bro?
    Last edited by tsunade; 09-06-2018 at 06:43 PM.

damn..
    i forgot i need to study what chemical components there are on water before i drink it..
    i forgot i need to study what chemical components there are on my bacon cheese burger before i eat it..
    i forgot i need to study what electrical components there are on my phone before i use it..
    i forgot i need to study what chemical components there are on my soap before i wash my ballsack on it..

but yes sure..let us take the words from a few thousand-year old book that there's magical being who won't cure cancer/aids/sickness of babies..let the doctors/researchers/etc. do it to discover penicillin/vaccine/antibiotics/seldanifil citrate and let's thank that magical being for it..

damn..
    i forgot i need to study what chemical components there are on water before i drink it..
    i forgot i need to study what chemical components there are on my bacon cheese burger before i eat it..
    i forgot i need to study what electrical components there are on my phone before i use it..
    i forgot i need to study what chemical components there are on my soap before i wash my ballsack on it..

but yes sure..let us take the words from a few thousand-year old book that there's magical being who won't cure cancer/aids/sickness of babies..let the doctors/researchers/etc. do it to discover penicillin/vaccine/antibiotics/seldanifil citrate and let's thank that magical being for it..
    burn. too much burn. hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

pero brad nag pa vaccine jud ka? nag pa doctor ka? nag pa ospital ka? nag inum kag tambal? kani sila tanan resutla manis science. sooo apil kas blind following? bogits nimu dong oi.

bantay ug mag padoctor and mag inum kag tambal if masakit ka.
    maka post kaha ka diris sa istorya if tungod sa imuha bibliya? mayha nimu brad oi

ni exist na ang civilization ayha pa imuha bibliya. and daghan na religion LONG before pa sa imuha relihiyon.
    so AYAW himuang basihan imuha bibliya oi. kagool nimu oi. wala paka ka amgo ana?
    Last edited by TwoStepsFromHeLL; 09-07-2018 at 01:49 PM.

hinaot ang mga karaang tubo sama nimo TS di na mag-breed sa umaabot nga mga panahon. i'm somehow glad nga naay gradual shift sa mindset sa mga taw ron nga lahi ra kaayo sauna. medyo dli gihapon balanced, but hopefully we'll get there.

and for the record, dli ko atheist. basin ma misinterpret na pud ni. may nang klaro.

di lng ko ka grasp unsay tumong aning tanan2.
    you sound really worried. perhaps scared. threatened.
    are you holding on to this to keep your 'sanity' alive? is this the only thing that keeps you going?
    i don't mind i-label ni nimo'g ad hominem, i wasn't interested with the convo to begin with nor has any plans to join on the topic.

it's just the way how you deliver yourself that kind of emanated this vibe nga medyo intense.

damn..

Tomparos part 2 ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    Science is bullshit, computers are fake, satellites are fake, everything science has offered was fake. let us study the Bible all day all year so we can advance ourselves and move forward.

Nag create gyud siyag new thread, wala pa gali siya ka tubag sa akong pangutana ngadto. Pasakay, lihay2x much bro?
    Who says science is Bullshit? cant really understand whats the topic here?

I am questioning the FAITH of ATHEIST not science

I am saying your Faith to science is Blind, I am not saying science is Bullshit, how low your IQ is to understand that?

Your are not Science, you are Not a scientist, you are the Blind follower,

I AM QUESTIONING your BELIEF, in Your Perspective. How can that be so hard to understand

- - - Updated - - -

damn..

YES, You Just PROVE MY Point exactly. We are BLIND followers of Science. WE ALL ARE that's the Point.

and ATHEIST belief of NO GOD is based on your BLIND Belief of what Other People TELL you without you Verifying it Personally.

THANKS for SUPPORTING MY VIEWS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepsFromHeLL View Post
    burn. too much burn. hahaha
    HE JUST SUPPORTED MY POINT, DUMMY

We are all blind followers of SCIENCE

Quote Originally Posted by TwoStepsFromHeLL View Post

pero brad nag pa vaccine jud ka? nag pa doctor ka? nag pa ospital ka? nag inum kag tambal? kani sila tanan resutla manis science. sooo apil kas blind following? bogits nimu dong oi.

bantay ug mag padoctor and mag inum kag tambal if masakit ka.
    maka post kaha ka diris sa istorya if tungod sa imuha bibliya? mayha nimu brad oi

ni exist na ang civilization ayha pa imuha bibliya. and daghan na religion LONG before pa sa imuha relihiyon.
    so AYAW himuang basihan imuha bibliya oi. kagool nimu oi. wala paka ka amgo ana?
    Again, reading comprehension BROD.

i never said science is BAD

I just said the ATHEIST are blind followers of SCIENCE..

Tawn sad na imung comprehension skills.. maka katawa ta

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    hinaot ang mga karaang tubo sama nimo TS di na mag-breed sa umaabot nga mga panahon. i'm somehow glad nga naay gradual shift sa mindset sa mga taw ron nga lahi ra kaayo sauna. medyo dli gihapon balanced, but hopefully we'll get there.

and for the record, dli ko atheist. basin ma misinterpret na pud ni. may nang klaro.

di lng ko ka grasp unsay tumong aning tanan2.
    you sound really worried. perhaps scared. threatened.
    are you holding on to this to keep your 'sanity' alive? is this the only thing that keeps you going?
    i don't mind i-label ni nimo'g ad hominem, i wasn't interested with the convo to begin with nor has any plans to join on the topic.

it's just the way how you deliver yourself that kind of emanated this vibe nga medyo intense.
    Yeah, next generation should NOT have a comprehension SKILLS as LOW as you have right now

I NEVER SAID SCIENCE IS BAD.

THE TOPIC IS ABOUT THE FAITH OF ATHEIST THAT IS BLIND -- NOT, NOT, NOT ABOUT SCIENCE.

NEVER IN MY POST YOU CAN READ IM QUESTIONING SCIENTIST

AKo na nang gi BOLD basin makasabot ra jud ka

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast