Thread: House for sale!

Default House for sale!

PLEASE READ....
    RUSH SELL!!!
    HOUSE ONLY!!! (ang LOT ani kay rent 300pesos/month)
    PHP150,OOO FIXED PRICE!!!
    -WITH CR
    -WATER (gripo)
    -ELECTREC
    -MINI STORE (pwidi ka mag negusyo)
    -LABABO
    -UP AND DOWN NI NGA BALAY
    -DAKO OG LUGAR
    -AND ETC......
    -LOCATION INAYAWAN CEBU CITY
    ANG FRONT SA GAWAS SA HOUSE KAY KAHUMAYAN,SO NINDOT OG VIEWING SA GAWAS..
    ANG RENT SA LOT ANI IS 300 PESOS A MONTH WITH RECIEPT,
    PWIDI RASAD NI NINYO IREPAIR ANG BALAY PARA PA NINDOTAN NINYO OR PA DAK-AN PA...
    IF GANAHAN MU,MO TANAW PERSONAL SA BALAY OR INTERESTED CONTACT ME NOW 09222950554
    NOTE: SUDLONON NI SIYA,PIRO IF NAA MO MOTOR MAKA SOLOD RA,NAA SAD NI KA PARKINGAN SA MOTOR.

up..........................

Quote Originally Posted by Jhunly Serenio View Post
    PLEASE READ....
    RUSH SELL!!!
    HOUSE ONLY!!! (ang LOT ani kay rent 300pesos/month)
    PHP150,OOO FIXED PRICE!!!
    -WITH CR
    -WATER (gripo)
    -ELECTREC
    -MINI STORE (pwidi ka mag negusyo)
    -LABABO
    -UP AND DOWN NI NGA BALAY
    -DAKO OG LUGAR
    -AND ETC......
    -LOCATION INAYAWAN CEBU CITY
    ANG FRONT SA GAWAS SA HOUSE KAY KAHUMAYAN,SO NINDOT OG VIEWING SA GAWAS..
    ANG RENT SA LOT ANI IS 300 PESOS A MONTH WITH RECIEPT,
    PWIDI RASAD NI NINYO IREPAIR ANG BALAY PARA PA NINDOTAN NINYO OR PA DAK-AN PA...
    IF GANAHAN MU,MO TANAW PERSONAL SA BALAY OR INTERESTED CONTACT ME NOW 09222950554
    NOTE: SUDLONON NI SIYA,PIRO IF NAA MO MOTOR MAKA SOLOD RA,NAA SAD NI KA PARKINGAN SA MOTOR.

t

titled ni

We are also selling our apartment and I would never think that it is so difficult. We lived in it for many years, we invested money in it, but now there came some people and talk about your habitation with disdain trying to drop the price. At the same moment, we are looking for a house and those variants that we found we don't like at all. More than that, we started to consider the option of moving to the sea. I found some cool offers on https://www.playarealestategroup.com...e_2515901.html and I fell in love with it. Indeed, we both are freelancers and we aren't linked to any place. But honestly, the idea is too brave enough and we should think it over a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1986 View Post
    We are also selling our apartment and I would never think that it is so difficult. We lived in it for many years, we invested money in it, but now there came some people and talk about your habitation with disdain trying to drop the price. At the same moment, we are looking for a house and those variants that we found we don't like at all. More than that, we started to consider the option of moving to the sea. I found some cool offers on https://www.playarealestategroup.com...e_2515901.html and I fell in love with it. Indeed, we both are freelancers and we aren't linked to any place. But honestly, the idea is too brave enough and we should think it over a few times.
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1986 View Post
    My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

6.    Advertisement