Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Of course it is, but for this you need to monitor the rate of cryptocurrency, otherwise if you invest in some of the cryptocurrencies without analyzing growth, you can go out in minutes and at best 0, which is quite rare if you don’t take the matter seriously. You can monitor cryptocurrency here https://www.crypto-rating.com/

I don't think you'll go out in minutes. Perhaps in days or months. It also depends on the platform. Some platforms have tax and has requirement like you need to buy and sell. Example, if you loss or gain 90% of its original value, the platform will automatically send back your money. So, some platforms cannot hold for long duration. This game is the same as stock market, it goes up and down. Sometimes it could go bankrupt.
    So, is it worth investing? For me, yes. You could gain a lot of money or loss it.
    Just a piece of advice, don't invest something you cannot afford to lose. (Don't invest too much money, just enough where you are not afraid to lose)

After all, life itself is a risk

As for me, I believe that a small capital will properly invest in platforms such as Forex or Olimptrade. Anyway, they are very popular, which can not but talk about their reliability. In any case, I do so. If you consider the same, you should visit binary.com review to determine the advantages and disadvantages of this and other platforms.

I suggest you invest in dogecoin. It is affordable. Di naman cguro mo makaprofit og daku sa top 10 list as mentioned sa first page. Mas taas og gain if ari nalang mos alternative coins. Pero pede sad hinuon mo mapildi pero di sad nuon tantong dako. Depende rasad hinuon na ninyo kung when mo mutake out sa money. Basta ayaw lang karatol kung mudown pag ayo kay ingon ana man jud ng cryptocurrency. Di ka kahibaw when musaka og when mu down.

Yes, of course it’s worth it. But there are some risks, of course.

Yes, of course it’s worth it. But there are some risks, of course. Cryptocurrency is an online medium of exchange and it’s not controlled by any central authority. It’s decentralized and you nobody can interfere in it. Nowadays is very popular and its popularity keeps growing. First, you have to invest in it, then you have to find a trusted platform of exchanging it like OQEX Bitcoin. I have to tell you that its nature is still analyzed and before you make a decision, think thoroughly about it. It has its risks, but some people think it’s the future and soon cryptocurrency will replace regular money. I don’t know about that, but it sounds promising. We’ll have to wait and see.

Please keep in mind that investing in anything will always come with a certain degree of risk. The goal is to the minimize that risk as much as possible. When I was young (17) I believed in all of this going to moon, buying lambos and castles in the sky nonsense. There is no such thing as get rich quick schemes and the Crypto Market is no exception. Sure, a few people get lucky but more people lose everything believing in getting rich quick. As a newbie cyrptocurrency you can check out(https://tradingbot-solutions.com/) this platform

I'm trading Crypto using Binance. Use this link to create an account: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=58544470
    I have BTC, ETH, ADA, VET. Looking into AXS and SLP.

Unfortunately, I know nothing about cryptocurrency. But I think bitcoin is a very promising currency. And if I had a lot of money, I would invest in it. But now I have the quicker way to make money and it’s mr slot . I know a lot of people say it's a questionable way, but I've only had a positive experience. By the way, it helps a lot when money is needed quickly.
    Last edited by Avocado; 07-23-2021 at 10:36 PM. Reason: mistake

Every investment is a risk, but I think it’s worth a try. It makes sense.

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast