Default Suggestions for a fast and cheap internet provider?

Hello, I'm a new member here by the way

So, I'm planning to finally connect my household to the internet after years of settling with expensive and limited mobile data. I'm looking for the best and fastest yet cheapest internet (I live in Cebu City btw). Do you have any suggestions, or opinions about the ISPs that I should consider? Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

the reality in life is -- best + fastest + cheapest -- do not come together

ako suggestion -- pldt home fiber

PLDT is for me the lesser evil

HURRY APPLY NOW..

GLOBE ADSL/VDSL/FIBER (UNLIMITED INTERNET UP TO 100MBPS) PM/TEXT OR CALL ME FOR FACILITY CHECKING
    CONTACT NUMBER: 09363242254

We can do facility checking on your area to be able to know what mbps and plans that can cater to your area .

DSL WIRED CONNECTION:
    DSL 5 MBPS - 1699 UNLI
    DSL 10,15,20 MBPS - 1899 UNLI
    DSL 50 MBPS - 2499 UNLI
    DSL 100 MBPS - 2899 UNLI

LTE WIRELESS CONNECTION(4G):
    LTE 10 MBPS - 1299 ( 150GB )

FIBER OPTIC
    PLAN 1899 20MBPS UNLI
    PLAN 2499 50MBPS UNLI
    PLAN 2899 100MBPS UNLI

FREEBIES :

- unlimited calls to globe and tm mobile number
    - free Landline
    - free wifi modem

All LTE plans has a Activation Fee of Php 200 for wireless connection only. Kasama po ito sa cash out.
    Take note: With Receipt after the installation

Now it is very difficult to find a really high-quality Internet provider. I myself faced this problem and could not solve it for two years. Constantly I had problems like speed below the stated, or connection problems, which were solved 2-3 days. Separately, it is worth noting that some providers charge a fee for services that are not negotiated at the time of signing the contract. It took me a very long time to search for the perfect provider until my friend advised me to lap wifi fpt. It turned out to be a real salvation for me. Stable speed, low ping and no problems with connection. Now I advise everyone to this provider. I hope my comment will be useful for you!

Quote Originally Posted by fireboy1337 View Post
    Now it is very difficult to find a really high-quality Internet provider. I myself faced this problem and could not solve it for two years. Constantly I had problems like speed below the stated, or connection problems, which were solved 2-3 days. Separately, it is worth noting that some providers charge a fee for services that are not negotiated at the time of signing the contract. It took me a very long time to search for the perfect provider until my friend advised me to lap wifi fpt. It turned out to be a real salvation for me. Stable speed, low ping and no problems with connection. Now I advise everyone to this provider. I hope my comment will be useful for you!
    Where can I find some more feedback?

7.    Advertisement