Default I can reformat your MacBook Air/Pro/iMac if you have problem restoring to factory settings.

Story: I had problems restoring my macbook to OS High Sierra. So many failed attempts. So many gb of our internet wasted. I even topped up because we already reached our limit from keeping on downloading 5gb of corrupt OS from apple's website and from 3rd party websites. I googled and found out that I wasn't the only one having this problem. Macbooks with OS Sierra or High Sierra had problems restoring due to corrupt file from Apple Server (FOR SOME REASON, I DON'T KNOW WHY APPLE IS GIVING US THIS PROBLEM). So I called iStore and their service center charged me Php 2,800 just for installing new OS. I decided to solve this myself because 2.8K is too much just for reinstalling an OS which is supposed to be free. After so many days of troubleshooting, I finally found a way to restore Macbook to factory settings.

So, if you're one of those who have the same problem as I had or did, you can PM me. I will offer my service for only 1,000 pesos. I know it's kinda expensive, but it's cheaper compared to iStore.

Example Errors:
    High Sierra Install Fail Loop
    MacOS update error

Note: I will not fix macbooks that has broken motherboard. MacBooks that won't turn on. Or has hardware problems. Only software.

I can also apply temporary fix for macbooks with broken video card, most specifically MBP 15" or 17" 2011 model

up up up up up up

up up up up up up

up up up up up up up up up

up up up up up up up up up

6.    Advertisement