Unhappy HELP: PC problem

Hi guys. I hope u can help me. Naa koy prob sa akong pc. Mo off sya ug kalit after a few hours of turning it on. I already cleaned my RAM (but not the slots yet), I pulled out my GPU and used VGA, but still ma ingon ani gyapon ni sya. Ang wala pa lang nako na try is ang pag ilis ug thermal paste sa akong CPU. Anyone tried this?

pa ilis na gyud ug thermal paste ts.

pwede ra generic nga thermal paste
    naa sa joyo tag 20plus

kon high end na imung pc
    kadtong nimdot nga thermal paste naa
    sa nutech ngutana lang didto unsay pinaka best.

Blog Entries
    Get quality thermal paste (silver is the best conductor) or you end up replacing thermal paste more often than you would like. Higher silver content, the better....Stay away from el-cheapo garbage, if possible.

FYI - Some thermal paste only work best for several months and tend to 'dry-out'.

Daghan factors ang cause ana niya. Do u mind if I ask unsa imong system CPU? kay naka encounter ko ani na issue sa una kadto akong system kay AMD. Usually pud sa akong nahibaw-an AMD issues kana mo overheat mo off kalit. I don't know if sa CPU ba gyud na naka cause but try to change your PSU nga branded true rated.

Be careful, you can ruin it if you'll do that the wrong way. Maybe it will be better to let a professional do this? If you know what you're doing, then well, go for it. I have a friend that always repairs my computer, so I don't have to deal with that. Also, he recommended getting a free registry repair to keep my computer optimized. I'm not really an expert in this but I tried once to fix it on my own and I only did worse. Well, good luck with that and use a good quality thermal paste for this.

6.    Advertisement