Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default What will you do if you feel this???

What if all of a sudden you fall in love with a person, but he/she same *** as you do; the thing is you are married, committed and has family of your own?

Would you resist ?
    Would you admit?

Share ideas lang please....

isa ra ako masulti, TS. Don't go there.

Blog Entries
    aside from what @raissah said, I'd like to add na GIRL CRUSHES ARE TYPICAL.

Mawala ra na. Don't exaggerate by saying na naibog kas kapwa babay.

abi kay na fall, in love daun? Di pedeng biga ra na ts? hahaha

ubay2 na kog nabasahan nga ingani sa 4chan, reddit ug uban pa. i say, depende ra gyd na sa imong set of morals if makaya nimo. if you're up for it, then explore. if di nimo kaya, pagpuyo.

this isn't a surprise at all ky naa tay capability to commit aning matang sa binuhatan. makapatay mn gani ang uban, kani pa kaha? naa lay mga variables nga nag hold back nato from doing it maong dli tanan tao mkabuhat ani.

keep in mind lng sa repercussions sa imong mga decision. and don't leave breadcrumbs behind kung imo man gani ning sudlan. be deliberate when you lie, and keep your narratives in check pra d ka mayabo.

kung ako lng ang pangutan-on, i might reconsider. depende.
    but i've never been in that situation (yet), so... i'll cross that bridge when i get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by neversaydie View Post
    What if all of a sudden you fall in love with a person, but he/she same *** as you do; the thing is you are married, committed and has family of your own?

Would you resist ?
    Would you admit?

Share ideas lang please....
    well, some if not most men fantasize about getting a threesome with the woman they love and another woman. who knows? it might work. so sultie nalang imung bana sa imung suliran Lol murag pina Dr. Marston bah, the creator of the DC superhero character wonder woman. (assuming that you're a female TS granting that it is what's showing on your avatar).
    on the other hand, might be a normal girl crush which will fade in time and you always have the option to shake that feeling off by focusing on your family.
    Last edited by noy; 04-21-2018 at 10:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    Just to set proper expectations, I am not gathering ideas for some advise, I am just gathering opinions. Sa mga panghitabo karon sa kalibutan, nagwonder lang ko if naa ba sad kahay mga panghitabo na third party is same ***..

Thanks for your inputs though...

no go, nah if minyo especially with kids.. panguba.ay na nah ug family... not good

ok ra ts kay i-approve na padung ang divorce bill...

Blog Entries
    If you’re gonna ask me? No I won’t go for it. You’re married and have kids. You have your responsibility and you took that when you entered marriage. It should be your priority. All your plans and decisions should include them. Emotions change, what you feel right now may change. Actually you can change what you feel. It’s a matter of mindsetting.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast