Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by csinternational View Post
    I am determined to have a food business but not a restaurant. I want a snack food or finger food. Please advice me what are in demand in the market. Thank you in advance.
    Hi, please chat with us at https://www.facebook.com/kingproven. Please indicate on your message that you saw us through this forum. We'd love to help.

Hi, as for me, it’s easiest for you to create a website and do a social survey. Thus, you will see your potential customers and understand what they will need from you. For this, you just need to create a landing page using aidaform.com. After that, engage in attracting people to the site and after a while, you will know in which direction you will need to work.

ayaw lang nang bat soup kay dinha diay gikan ang coronavirus...

try foodcart or pungko2.
    Last edited by keen; 01-25-2020 at 07:07 PM. Reason: naay gi-remove

It's a simple question. All street food that is actively sold is your potential choice. I would not try to make food very diverse, you can take several kinds, but cook it with different recipes. Like hot dogs. You can make classic, or you can make French. You can add tofu and vegetables, or you can add cheese and extra sauces. Experiment with what people usually like. But make a food that you can quickly eat, it is usually in great demand.

ube cheese pandesal, everyone is making...

I think pizza delivery is a really great business. As for me, I often order pizza in Donelson and I love it so much! I spend so much time on their food haha. Do you order any food, guys? Maybe you will share some of your favorite here? It will be helpful or OP I think

8.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12