Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Have you ever walked away from a relationship while you were still in love with that person?

What were your reasons of walking away?
    What were your turning point, why you decided to walk away?
    Was it a mutual decision?
    Was it really the end of your relationship or you manage to work things out?

Please share your insights

Blog Entries
    Even for someone who doesn't give up on people that easily
    would reach to a realization that it's best to let go when the
    person has given up on you a long time ago.

That was my turning point.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

nilakaw ko kai dili naman cia nako, pero it does not mean i give up...
    goodbyes are not forever, start pa lang ni cia...
    love is sweeter the second time around, basin wala lang mowork out ato nga time..

Quote Originally Posted by beyee View Post
    Even for someone who doesn't give up on people that easily
    would reach to a realization that it's best to let go when the
    person has given up on you a long time ago.

That was my turning point.
    I feel you mam.
    Thank you for the insights

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diablo85 View Post
    nilakaw ko kai dili naman cia nako, pero it does not mean i give up...
    goodbyes are not forever, start pa lang ni cia...
    love is sweeter the second time around, basin wala lang mowork out ato nga time..
    That's the spirit...Laban lang jud sir.
    Salamat sa pag share.

many times.
    not necessarily romantic, it could be relationship with family, friends, acquaintances etc.

and given how quite ugly the past i had in terms of social relations, i can be unforgiving and very susceptible to harbor hate to some degree or be genuinely vindictive and get back to them. but most of the time i just resolve into leaving the past behind/walk away and not look back nor even waste my energy at them again. kumbaga indifferent na lang.

i used to have a family member whom i'm so emotionally attached before when i was younger, i did love that person as much as my own parent, only to be betrayed for their own personal reasons. i felt taken advantage of when i found out. it was one of the catalysts nga dli nako dali musalig ug taw sukad2.

it's been years since that happened and i've moved out from that place a long time ago, but whenever masugatan nko sya usahay... that person would always be the first to approach me as if nothing happened before, mangumusta and all, and i just play along coldly in a matter of seconds or nod to acknowledge isip respetar na lang. i no longer hate the person, wa na koy paki nya. kung magsugat napud usab, whatever. tutal kadyot ra pud btaw mgka-contact. i don't mind.
    Last edited by gibra'al; 03-15-2018 at 06:43 PM.

close the door when you leave.

Usually di man tingali ka mo walk away...depende tingali TS kung why...
    Last edited by P-Chan; 08-08-2018 at 07:46 AM.

It was "VERY" complicated. after I walked away I never looked back. nikanta dayun kog " I'll never love this way again "

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    many times.
    not necessarily romantic, it could be relationship with family, friends, acquaintances etc.

and given how quite ugly the past i had in terms of social relations, i can be unforgiving and very susceptible to harbor hate to some degree or be genuinely vindictive and get back to them. but most of the time i just resolve into leaving the past behind/walk away and not look back nor even waste my energy at them again. kumbaga indifferent na lang.

i used to have a family member whom i'm so emotionally attached before when i was younger, i did love that person as much as my own parent, only to be betrayed for their own personal reasons. i felt taken advantage of when i found out. it was one of the catalysts nga dli nako dali musalig ug taw sukad2.

it's been years since that happened and i've moved out from that place a long time ago, but whenever masugatan nko sya usahay... that person would always be the first to approach me as if nothing happened before, mangumusta and all, and i just play along coldly in a matter of seconds or nod to acknowledge isip respetar na lang. i no longer hate the person, wa na koy paki nya. kung magsugat napud usab, whatever. tutal kadyot ra pud btaw mgka-contact. i don't mind.
    Thank you for sharing. Presenting it in a different perspective. Personally, I find this more difficult to be indifferent towards a family member because of what they did. Mas lisod ni e move on kesa romantic relationship.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MarkVersa View Post
    It was "VERY" complicated. after I walked away I never looked back. nikanta dayun kog " I'll never love this way again "
    Nya, you didn't love that way najud sir?

Dili man ako ang ni walk away, siya man. Lol

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast