Default Summer Planning Travel

Hi Guys!

I'm a newbie here. I joined in istorya to find some suggestions where to go and travel for this summer. I want some beaches and good accommodations as well as the food of course. I want to spend 1week with my friends. Gusto ko yung medyo mura lang at syempre sulit. Bukod sa Palawan at Batangas, may suggestions pa ba kayo?

I would be glad if I could see your comments and suggestions here guys.! Thanks ahead.

Hello!
    I highly recommend a holiday in Mallorca. This is one of the most picturesque places I have been, it has good beaches and a completely comfortable climate. And there are many different cool locations, cathedrals, castles, etc. on the island. Therefore, if you will be in Mallorca, rent a car there and travel around the island as much as possible, it is really interesting, here is the info

Both Palawan and Batangas have their own unique charm and natural beauty. Your choice depends on your preferences, whether you're looking for pristine island getaways, water adventures, or exploring volcanic landscapes. Additionally, it's always a good idea to check local travel guidelines and COVID-19 restrictions before planning your trip.

Hey there! Planning a summer trip is exciting. Choosing the perfect destination can be a bit overwhelming, but it's all about what you're seeking in a travel experience. I'd suggest considering what activities or scenery you're most interested in – whether it's beaches, historical sites, or stunning landscapes. One place worth considering is Scotland. I've had an incredible experience exploring Scotland through private guided tours. The country offers a mix of captivating history, breathtaking landscapes, and vibrant culture. Researching private guided tours Scotland could unveil a wealth of options to ensure a unique and unforgettable summer adventure!

Hi friends, could you recommend good places to stay in Arizona

6.    Advertisement