Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for suppliers for a food canteen/restaurant

Hi there..

My friend decided to open a small canteen and he asked me if i know any supplier for couple of stuff, but i dont know anything about the food industry, so i am turning to you fellow Istoryans for help or direct me at anyone for info if anyone knows..

These are the things he wants to know (and i honestly dont know where to tell him to buy it) since he is looking for low cost good quality stuff (since he is on a very limited budget):

1. Where to buy the "greaseproof paper" or "Wax paper" in bulk and with a simple submitted print.. that is used to wrap any food from hot dogs to sandwiches? (like the one below)

2. Same for take out plates that are square in for take out, paper quality with or without printing? (something close to this,
    like the one in jolibee or kfc but nothing fancy)

3. A good supplier for aluminum equipment (you see those little compartments where they have sliced tomato, cucumber, onions.. etc, that you see in the food/shawarma stalls?)
    (i dont even know what is the correct term to google to look these things online)

4. Cheap restaurant stainless steel counter tables and equipment cheap and affordable shop located in cebu?

Googling took me out of cebu and i am looking for cebu located shops.. so anyone who has a connection or is into these kinda business kindly email me at ameerhijjawi@gmail.com or text me at 0915-2022-303.. any help will be appreciated..

still looking for suppliers

i Finally found what the are called.. "Food Pans" lol

Up for today..

Up for today..

up for today..

Up for today..

Up for today.

What do you need pa man?

up for today

Do you need stainless sinks? We are selling our stainless sinks. Used in restaurant and meatshop.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast