Default Working in Cebu. Share your experiences here.

Lisud na gyud going to work everyday kay tungod sa ka traffic. I have to to go an hour early just to be in the office. What about you guys?

I think it is everywhere in Cebu, even in Mandaue or Lapu-Lapu..traffic is getting out of hand. Just imagine the volume of new vehicles every month being released. It is about a thousand every single month--and the roads ain't getting wider...it is just a matter of months before our roads become huge parking lots.

Quote Originally Posted by iron_cross View Post
    I think it is everywhere in Cebu, even in Mandaue or Lapu-Lapu..traffic is getting out of hand. Just imagine the volume of new vehicles every month being released. It is about a thousand every single month--and the roads ain't getting wider...it is just a matter of months before our roads become huge parking lots.
    exactly, no hope for widening, no hope for subway and pag-asa nalang gyud kay ferry boat from each city to another city. i think pwede man gyud magtukod ug pantalan para ani. and invites some invertors. less traffic na, less air pollution pa.

4.    Advertisement