Default 1BR at Grand Residences 10k/month

I have a one bedroom condo at Grand Residences Cebu available after February 23. It will be furnished with a queen bed, dresser, vanity, couch that converts to a bed, a loveseat, dining table with 4 chairs, refrigerator, microwave, water heater for the shower, 43" TV that can stream Netflix for free (I will leave my own account open). It has AC in the bedroom and another one in the livingroom (which might need cleaning soon). You will be responsible for the PLDT Fibr connection w/ cable which is about P2098 a month, and the electricity which the cost will be dependent on your usage.

I don't have my own parking but I think you can rent a space from the establishment for a monthly rate, otherwise, you can park outside the gates.

Im going back to the US on Tuesday, Feb 12 but my parents will be here until Feb 23.

If Interested, PM me so you can come to take a look (before Tuesday), or message me on FB Mae Joycy Cuenca - Cruz

Thanks.

3.    Advertisement