Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default For those who live far away from the City. Are you happy? Need opinions

Hi kato mga nag puyo ug lagyo like Compostela or further. If south maybe katong further than Minglanilla?

Unsay ma sulti ninyo nga layu sa city? Ok raba?

The reason why im posting this is, its getting harder and harder to find a decent priced house and lot in Cebu na jud. Daghan kaayo ko na uyonan pero layu. My family has a car.

Based sa inyo experience. ok raba?

ayaw sa opon/cordova kay ma stress ka sa crawling traffic, basin ma road rage hinuon unya.

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams View Post
    ayaw sa opon/cordova kay ma stress ka sa crawling traffic, basin ma road rage hinuon unya.
    ok raman bro basta wala ka ga trabaho sa Cebu City or Mandaue City...in other words naa ra gyud ka sa Opon gatrabaho...

I live in the north (Liloan Compostela boundary) and around 3+ km from the main road.
    Bought a raw land around 2014 and bought another subdivision lot the following year in
    a 5-year term. Born and raised in Rivaridge Tisa. Imagine the distance. Glad that I finally
    moved out from that hellhole and more knowing that Mingla-Naga-San Fernando area
    is getting worse by the day.

That said, even though I was originally made to be a city dweller, half of my heart has
    been longing for a country-type of environment after college. I loved Tisa before 2011.
    Beyond that just NO!! It literally became shitty. I grew up there so I know how peaceful
    it was and the roads were really fine but now, guba kaayo ang dalan plus mga basura,
    habal2x ug baha!!
    None of these things were present until 2011, heck, there never was
    a baha prior to that except when Ruping struck almost 3 decades ago. Urgh!

Take it from me. Before I transferred, I was also thinking of Lapu2x but I chose the quieter
    place. Also, our house in Rivaridge is under mild renovation kay ibaligya puhon kay di na
    pud daw ka antos ako parents didto. haha

TLDR; I'm happy and content rn.

PS: Pardon my rant.
    Last edited by brownie; 01-08-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Maka adjust ra ka ana bro. I think ang hindrance ra jud anang Layo is kung nag skweLa pa ka within Cebu City.

nagdako ko sa boundary mandaue / talamban naminyo ug taga danao.. sauna if mamisita ko sa akong asawa sa danao mga 1 hour ra na ang byahe karon almost 2 hours na ang byahe if mo adto ka sa city.. ako asawa kay nagwork cya ron sa mandaue mo gikan cya ug 6 am para maka abot pa cya sa 8:00 nga time in usahay ma late pa ma uli mga 9:00 na kay usahay overtime cla.. d kabayran ang kahayahay sa rural naa one time nagcommute ko sa IT park padung sa cabancalan almost 1 hour ko nagbarog ngita ug kasakyan mas hago pang magcommute ka kasya nagtrabaho ka

sauna puyo ko sa Liloan katong ga skwela ko ug college, nya UC main ko nag school. klase ko ug 7:30am mo gikan ko ug around 5:30 am nya usahay ma late pah...

naka nindot sa province kay lahi ra jud imo pahuway ngadto compare dri sa city.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    I live in the north (Liloan Compostela boundary) and around 3+ km from the main road.
    Bought a raw land around 2014 and bought another subdivision lot the following year in
    a 5-year term. Born and raised in Rivaridge Tisa. Imagine the distance. Glad that I finally
    moved out from that hellhole and more knowing that Mingla-Naga-San Fernando area
    is getting worse by the day.

That said, even though I was originally made to be a city dweller, half of my heart has
    been longing for a country-type of environment after college. I loved Tisa before 2011.
    Beyond that just NO!! It literally became shitty. I grew up there so I know how peaceful
    it was and the roads were really fine but now, guba kaayo ang dalan plus mga basura,
    habal2x ug baha!!
    None of these things were present until 2011, heck, there never was
    a baha prior to that except when Ruping struck almost 3 decades ago. Urgh!

Take it from me. Before I transferred, I was also thinking of Lapu2x but I chose the quieter
    place. Also, our house in Rivaridge is under mild renovation kay ibaligya puhon kay di na
    pud daw ka antos ako parents didto. haha

TLDR; I'm happy and content rn.

PS: Pardon my rant.
    Have to agree 101% kay sa tisa ko ang puyo karon sa kalooy.

Where do you work?

Quote Originally Posted by jinkazama92 View Post
    Have to agree 101% kay sa tisa ko ang puyo karon sa kalooy.

Where do you work?
    Secret ra na ang work nako.

Lived there since '86. Karon di na mada dihang lugara.
    Proud pa kaayo ko saona nga Tisan-on.

Last edited by brownie; 02-10-2019 at 01:53 PM.

actually im about to go away from the city coz my husband is a probinsyano down cebu south that i had to go and be with him and well live happily ever after but i dont probably a matter of getting used to it as im used to being in the city since birth...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast