Thread: Car for rent

Default Car for rent

Car for rent with driver for affordable price. CEBU area only. We accept "Pakyaw2x" for weddings, business trips, outings, city tours, pick up/drop off at the airport or anywhere within CEBU.

for more details contact:
    09277333831(Globe)
    09291049590(Smart)

or emails us at nusm0220@gmail.com

Unit is Suzuki Ciaz Brown (2018model)

Default Cebu Rent A Car Selfdrive

do you have selfdrive offer for cebu rent a car?, is it for day renting? how much?

Renting a car is really a great deal! You know, I think in future most of cars and bikes will be rental. It is more interesting especially if people are traveling a lot. For example, I am using bike rental every time I come to some new place. In such a way I am able to see more, spending less time.

Currently, car rental is a popular service. And it is not surprising, car rental is a great alternative to public transport and taxis.
    Carol car sharing platform offers services facilitating car rental booking from independent rental agencies and individual owners. Car rental is possible in different classes - from economy to VIP, the choice depends solely on your preferences and planned budget.

I love traveling, especially going on a road trip. Last week, my family and I visited Birmingham, and we rented a big car here: https://rental24.co.uk/uk/birmingham-airport/9-seater. This trip turned out to be the most comfortable for us because it was the first time we rented a car and did not use public transportation.

6.    Advertisement