Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

kadugayan basin naa na unya zip line padung Opon to Cebu and vice versa, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by iron_cross View Post
    kadugayan basin naa na unya zip line padung Opon to Cebu and vice versa, hahaha
    Cable Car bro .. hahahah .. paita ning zipline mag bitay man ta .... hahahah

gikan kog cebu....nka sulay jud ko s ka pa.et sa trapik....pag dec 23, laliman kag ni sud mig SRP mga around 6PM dha sa plaza ind nga underpass, nka gawas mi sa SRP mga 10 PM kapin na....PORYA GABA TRAPIKA!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amingb View Post

Kaning BRT ug Monorail puhon dili ni Solution sa Traffic ang Purpose ani nga Madali ang commuter ug abot ... mas effective jud ang mass transport system aron maka likay sa traffic ... kanang traffic dili najud na ma solve bisan unsaon kay nagka nindot maau economiya sa Cebu daghan nang mo ari cebu mga negosyante ...
    Never na jud. Hahahaha

Hinay hinay nalng jud tag ka anad and dawat sa realidad

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Bro, you dont have to mention all that. You can visit Japan thread or Working in Japan thread,
    read all the pages and discover that some Istoryans have been there couple of times or more.
    Besides, even though correlation does not imply causation, however, with our traffic problems,
    it appears that it does.

To discern how a Nihon-jin thinks vs a typical Pinoy is profoundly impractical.

Want people to walk instead? sure..
    only if walking lanes were 2-meters wide and not occupied by street vendors.

Want people to use bikes? then..
    there must be bike lanes somewhere.

Want people to stop using their cars and ride the jeepneys? then..
    scrap the old chariots and replace them with modern ones - EURO 4 at the very least.

There's no band-aid soluton to this. Simply accepting the fact that Cebu's becoming Manila 2.0
    will heal our frustrations. Let nature take its course and adapt. Solving problems is not part of the
    Pinoy Pride ubringing. hahaha
    Then its like saying na wala najud pagasa ang Pilipinas and leave ourselves in envy of our neighbors (Vietnam, Thailand, etc.) slowly progressing while we are left with our pinoy pride jeepneys slowly crumbling. haha
    If you go to the suburbs/wards of Tokyo, to name, Itabashi or etc, roads are very narrow (narrower than our own streets) and sidewalks are non-existent but still people ride their bikes or walk to the train station.
    They just painted the sides of the road with a colored (green) rubberized material to indicate that people should walk/bike at this part.

Well, it also ends up with discipline sa mga tao as well, but theres always a way to enforce it.

Quote Originally Posted by İharlie Mİ View Post
    gikan kog cebu....nka sulay jud ko s ka pa.et sa trapik....pag dec 23, laliman kag ni sud mig SRP mga around 6PM dha sa plaza ind nga underpass, nka gawas mi sa SRP mga 10 PM kapin na....PORYA GABA TRAPIKA!!!!
    mura man ug ni adto ug Japan mga 4 hours biyahe..haha

Quote Originally Posted by kreik101 View Post
    If you go to the suburbs/wards of Tokyo, to name, Itabashi or etc, roads are very narrow (narrower than our own streets) and sidewalks are non-existent but still people ride their bikes or walk to the train station.
    They just painted the sides of the road with a colored (green) rubberized material to indicate that people should walk/bike at this part.

Well, it also ends up with discipline sa mga tao as well, but theres always a way to enforce it.
    You dont need to educate me about Japan bro. I know all that from Sapporo down to Fukuoka.
    And I know that you envy that country so much that you wish to live there the rest of your life, no?
    Then in what way can this traffic be eased out? Care to elaborate? coz there's NO way building
    extra overpasses and an extra bridge would. Not even a diversion road that DPWH is 'working on'
    will help. Oh adding more buses also bleeds traffic, so that's not helping either.

Quote Originally Posted by kreik101 View Post
    Then its like saying na wala najud pagasa ang Pilipinas and leave ourselves in envy of our neighbors (Vietnam, Thailand, etc.) slowly progressing while we are left with our pinoy pride jeepneys slowly crumbling. haha
    Good thing you got it. Adapt and move on. Sige ta reklamo, samot ka gamay ato lifespan.
    Unta if sige tag angal, naa pud unta tay gicontribute aside sa taxes lang kay it's too cliché.

A Nihon-jin DOES NOT
    • litter anywhere
    • spit on the road
    • queue jump
    • waste food
    • dispose garbage w/o segregation
    • jaywalk
    • shout or talk loudly inside elevator/train

When driving, a Nihon-jin DOES NOT
    • overtake
    • speed on a pedestrain lane
    • park on non-designated areas
    • smoke inside a car/cab

A Nihon-jin does all that while paying taxes. Just saying this before somebody's gonna slam
    'I'm paying my taxes so govt should treat me well' bullcrap. If we want to become even just
    half of how Japan is, we need to be A-bombed twice.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edited for some typo
    Last edited by brownie; 01-11-2018 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    You dont need to educate me about Japan bro. I know all that from Sapporo down to Fukuoka.
    And I know that you envy that country so much that you wish to live there the rest of your life, no?
    Then in what way can this traffic be eased out? Care to elaborate? coz there's NO way building
    extra overpasses and an extra bridge would. Not even a diversion road that DPWH is 'working on'
    will help. Oh adding more buses also bleeds traffic, so that's not helping either.

Good thing you got it. Adapt and move on. Sige ta reklamo, samot ka gamay ato lifespan.
    Unta if sige tag angal, naa pud unta tay gicontribute aside sa taxes lang kay it's too cliché.

A Nihon-jin DOES NOT
    • litter anywhere
    • spit on the road
    • queue jump
    • waste food
    • disposes garbage accodingly
    • avoids jaywalking
    • remains quiet inside elevator/train

When driving, a Nihon-jin DOES NOT
    • overtake
    • slows down or stops car on a pedestrain lane
    • parks only in designated areas
    • smoke inside a car/cab

A Nihon-jin does all that while paying taxes. Just saying this before somebody's gonna slam
    'I'm paying my taxes so govt should treat me well' bullcrap. If we want to become even just
    half of how Japan is, we need to be A-bombed twice.
    SAKTOHA though naa koy mga flaws sa mga DOES NOT pero ako nanang gi.hinay2x ug wala.

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    mura man ug ni adto ug Japan mga 4 hours biyahe..haha
    aw mo abot jud nag america byahe.a pohon nyahahah

agree ko sa ni post diri about sa poor urban planning...tinood jud nga sipyat jud mga leaders dha nga area...
    sa akong na obserbaran sa mga moderno nga mga nasod, g taga.an jud nila ug importansya ang urban planning forecast sa every state, like economic activity (e.g. but not limited to sweldo, businesses, family financial capacity, etc.), population, industrial activity and so on.

diri sa akong nahimotangan (i.e. SG), na sayod na cguro mo kung unsa ilang systema sa ilang public and private transport sytem, ug ilang road network system....pero sa wala pa na nila na achieve, daghan clang mga g pang relocate nga community nga ma igo sa ilang transport modernization, g plano nila daan asa e butang ang community...In other words ang gov't nag bo.ot asa ipa motang ang mga tao... After hapsay na sa mga tao dha pa cla nag build-build-build ug infra....

k taga south man ko so south lng ako hisgotan...sa south mag lisod ang gov't ug modernize sa transport/road system k daghan ma-pagan nga mga community. sa cebu ang populated area kasagaran coastal area or external parts sa district....instead nga ang community naa unta sa internal part sa district...ang ideal unta anang south expressway k naa unta sa external part...say for example ang expressway from Talisay to Oslob k external route na cya mo stop rana sa toll way, nya naa ra route sa kada major town ka pa internal dapat..... Mao na ang expressway style sa malaysia.
    Last edited by İharlie Mİ; 01-11-2018 at 02:20 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast