Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast

I fully agree that drop shipping might be very interesting job for many people as it requires relatively small investment. The only way is to find how to switch payment issues between you, customers and suppliers. I think it might be that small investment needs to be made in this part of business

up for this post. interested sad ko ani da. musta man inyong monthly income ?

pde sad ka mag shopee ani ? heheh..

Hi! I'm interested in your opinion on the subject. I want to open a business account on instagram. I create beautiful bags with genuine leather. Where should I start to make my account popular? I found this service https://xplodsocial.com/instagram-marketing-blog/ for promotion in instagram. Do you think I should use it?

I'm interested to know what you think about it. I want to create my own online store in my city, where I will sell here. I found a reliable supplier. Do you think I came up with a good idea?

Hi! I need your help. I want to create my own website. For this I need a good hosting. I found this company https://hostovita.pl. Maybe you heard something about her? It is important for me to know the reviews, because I want to place my site on a proven platform. Thank you!

You are right. The future of business is behind e-commerce. That's obviously because when I'm saving online I'm saving a lot of money and I'm not paying salaries for consultants and for rental premises. I've decided to start a cooperation with shopify store because they have a good guide for the beginners and good support 24/7 for any problems. My sales are very good and shopify is also using seo system for raising my sales. Very good online store for everyone because is really difficult to raise individually a good business with good profit.

Quote Originally Posted by goodman2020 View Post
    You are right. The future of business is behind e-commerce. That's obviously because when I'm saving online I'm saving a lot of money and I'm not paying salaries for consultants and for rental premises. I've decided to start a cooperation with shopify store because they have a good guide for the beginners and good support 24/7 for any problems. My sales are very good and shopify is also using seo system for raising my sales. Very good online store for everyone because is really difficult to raise individually a good business with good profit.
    Totally agree! Especially during the quarantine is very comfortable when I can buy goods online.

Blog Entries
    Share daw kon musugakod bani nga business. Kon mka tapal ba sa monthly dues sa shopify

Lisud ang dropshipping dire if inato ra. mo work ra cya dire if dako jud ka na company na ma makig arrangement ug kontrata sa mga logistic na automatic na ang pag ship nya tingbon ra inig ka end of the month bayran tanan nya if nay return duritso ra contact sa logistic. nya gamay rapud ang pinas where ang mga taw kabaw ra mo order directly kong asa ka nag kuhag supply. nag trabaho kog dropshipping ron sa upwork mao mora ka ingon ko lisud dire.

We rarely have to ask how car insurance or home insurance work. What is it that makes health insurance so much more complicated — with individual mandates, single or multiple payers, and so on? Since Congress is (once again) talking about changing how health care works in America, it may be a good time to explain what makes it so strange. This thing we sometimes call “health insurance” is actually a fusion of three different things, only one and a half of which are “insurance” at all. I’m going to walk through the basics you need to know, and end up with a set of four questions you can ask about any health care proposal that will let you understand what people are really talking about.
    Sometimes it's still pretty important to know all the details about specific insurance papers which you're gonna sign up, isn't it? You can look at this article ( https://www.americaninsurance.com/ca...-electric-cars ), if you want to know better about car insurance, especially if you're interested about hybrid cars or electric ones.

11.    Advertisement

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 31011121314 LastLast