Hi Istoryans..

I googled and googled and even googled more to check if there is any prepaid unli surf promo from any teleco.. sadly it was all for nothing..

So i want to ask what is the best promo for your buck available as of now??

I used to use unliserf from globe back in the day and it was satisfying.. then globe screwed it up.. Ever since then, i have been looking for a new Unlisurf (similar) promo..

Until last year.. i found out that there is some loader have unlisurf 85 which was true unli.. i would download games and surf youtube and my daily usage will get ~15GB.. after i tested it for long i switched to unlisurf995 from smart bro (you have to have a starter kit smart bro sim) and it was all breeze.. until the last few months.. they soft capped the promo.. sometimes you can get beyond 3GB daily usage and sometimes when you hit the 3GB you are Disconnected from the internet for 12 Hours (this is not a joke).. and since September came they sadly deactivated the unlisurf995.. and their unlisurf85 for 2 days is capped at 3GB daily (if you exceed the 3GB in the first day you are Disconnected from the internet completely for 12 hours so you lose half of the 2nd day - This is not a joke either).. to my frustration i looked on the internet to see if there is any unli promos..

I know they dont usually advertise those promos and they usually (telecos) will push for something with limited cap like GoSurf and SurfMax..

So my question.. does anyone know whats the best current Unli internet promo from either Smart or Globe ??

Even if anyone suggest VPN.. if you suggest can you explain the details and how reliable and if its capped or not.. tried several VPNs they were all garbage service that had dialup speed internet..