Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: iPhone X

Quote Originally Posted by gracie7 View Post
    So there. If you’re wondering what the price of the iPhone X will be in the Philippines, it is going to be around P61,490 for the 64GB model. The iPhone X 256GB has a retail price of $1,149.* Using the same process, we will arrive at a Philippine price of P70,690.

iPhone X Price in the Philippines | GadgetMilk Philippines
    For me, that is priced just about right considering tax implications but I think most people would dump this and consider buying the S8 becoz mahalan ra. For me, this full-screen smartphone should've been their main not just an anniversary phone. They must set aside their older models quickly and start anew from this. The S8 looks primitive side-by-side.

Quote Originally Posted by sugbu_00 View Post
    I think mo gawas ni mga Jan nani cgro ma abot sa Pinas ky Nov man daw ang release daw ani. Nov bah to?

Unya namo palit iPhoneX kanang 2nd release na sa version ky kaning current nila gi release is experimental pani hehehe
    Daghan pani bugs and errors. Hehehe
    I never recall Apple to have software issues/bugs as many as Android in the past, let alone this 10 year anniversary phone. Also, Face ID had been under an on-going research and development from 2008 so this wont be a failure.

When this thing comes out, it will sell like pancakes I guarantee it.
    Fist trillion dollar company! Google and Microsoft can withdraw from the race IMO.
    Apple cant be beat with their new iPhone.

Mas mahal pa sa ako mb non-pro ang giahak.
    If only I could trade this and my 6s for the iPhone 10.

Paspasan nako baligya ani nila ron tuiga haha

Blog Entries
    If accurate, that means there would be just over 12 million iPhone X handsets available to purchase when the device launches in under six weeks.

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/26...pply-estimate/

in singapore mu gawas ni sayo. but not sure of getting 1. price is too much. daghan samsung parehas dagway ana lol

im planning to buy two units of these and resell it and use my profit to buy my own iphoneX.

Quote Originally Posted by rl View Post
    in singapore mu gawas ni sayo. but not sure of getting 1. price is too much. daghan samsung parehas dagway ana lol
    when diay i release sa singapore?

In Singapore, the iPhone X will retail at S$1,648, with pre-orders from Oct 27 at 3.01pm.
    Read more at iPhone X, iPhone 8 and Apple Watch 3 launch: 5 things to know - Channel NewsAsia

rlease by nov cguro

Quote Originally Posted by rl View Post
    In Singapore, the iPhone X will retail at S$1,648, with pre-orders from Oct 27 at 3.01pm.
    Read more at iPhone X, iPhone 8 and Apple Watch 3 launch: 5 things to know - Channel NewsAsia

rlease by nov cguro
    That retail price is actually cheaper compared to the equated one here in RP.
    One poster was on point in buying there and selling it somehere in SEA... $$$

A friend of mine already gutted his bank prepping for this ridiculous phone.

nag atang na dyod ko aning iphone x kanus a ma release sa pinas.. naa pud untay pre order karong 10/27.

lahos nalang kog macbook aning presyoha oi

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    That retail price is actually cheaper compared to the equated one here in RP.
    One poster was on point in buying there and selling it somehere in SEA... $$$

A friend of mine already gutted his bank prepping for this ridiculous phone.
    really? sigh waste kaau money cge change og phones, kita ray g boang ani. just to get a dopamine out of it. then a few days pul-an dayon

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast