Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast

20k plus allowance ang CSR. Naa daw silay increase every 6 months. Just prepare your COEs kung unsa to imong gi declare sa resume dapat naa kay COE or a copy of the resignation letter basta naa kay proof nga graceful imong exit from your previous companies. They are very particular about it. Naay versant and culture fit test, etc total is 4 hours sa test. Also, from my conversation with the recruiter, 7 palang ka agents ilang na hire for the first wave.

Quote Originally Posted by wsraxe View Post
    20k plus allowance ang CSR. Naa daw silay increase every 6 months. Just prepare your COEs kung unsa to imong gi declare sa resume dapat naa kay COE or a copy of the resignation letter basta naa kay proof nga graceful imong exit from your previous companies. They are very particular about it. Naay versant and culture fit test, etc total is 4 hours sa test. Also, from my conversation with the recruiter, 7 palang ka agents ilang na hire for the first wave.
    Ok, pila ang allowance? I heard it's inly rice allowance. Do they have transpo and meal allowance? So, all in all pila?

Banned User
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer View Post
    Ahhh, naka try naka didto? How's the job offer?
    I was one of the few unlucky applicants and the exams were surely 1 heck of a ride....there were only 2 recruiters, 1 Filipino and his recruiting manager which is an Indian. I just don't see the point why they had to present the company overview which usually happens during the orientation.

Good thing is when you don't succeed with a certain phase,you don't get to proceed with the next step.

Good luck to all aspirants!!!!!

Mu accept sila mu apply maskin wala pa ka render og resignation ? mag bring lang og coe sa current company?

CSRs ra hiring nila ron? Walay for IT positions? Hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlee climbfall View Post
    I was one of the few unlucky applicants and the exams were surely 1 heck of a ride....there were only 2 recruiters, 1 Filipino and his recruiting manager which is an Indian. I just don't see the point why they had to present the company overview which usually happens during the orientation.

Good thing is when you don't succeed with a certain phase,you don't get to proceed with the next step.

That is what I heard btaw. Strict sila noh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mmcuizon3493 View Post
    Mu accept sila mu apply maskin wala pa ka render og resignation ? mag bring lang og coe sa current company?
    I think mu accept ra sila

That is what I heard btaw. Strict sila noh

- - - Updated - - -

I think mu accept ra sila

curious lang.... mu apas sila sa imung current na basic?

mao ning alphatel?

madawat kaha ko ani gikan kog retail account Best Buy for 3 years sa back office, inbound ug outbound.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlee climbfall View Post

naa na silay update where ila operations?

11.    Advertisement

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 291011121314 LastLast