Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonBlownapart View Post
    Baptism is a ritual. Are you not baptized? I have not known a Christian who refuse to be baptized, perhaps you're first? No rules? Are you sure? so it's ok to be act like the world, speak like the world, and think like the world? Is it ok to live a sinful life? You probably realized by now why I said you're misguided. It's ok I've been there.

Oh by the way, free will? The only contribution by our will is the sin that makes the cross necessary.

1. No rules. Yes. But commandments in which we are all given the freewill to obey or not. After all, commandments are created for our protection. But when you say a set of rules for Christians, no theres none. When u know the truth, they arent called rules, but an overflow of your faith. You dont follow a list like christian rules, but u become aware of ur actions and choose good.
    2. Live in sin, act like the world, speak and think like the world. = are we talking about being a true born again christian here? I dont think so. Coz when we say BORN AGAIN, it means NEW CREATION. The old is gone. Its no longer we, but Christ who lives in us. I dont think a person with Christ dwelling in his heart can still act like that. Unless ofcourse, backsliden or rebelled against God, which is a different story.
    3. Baptism is practiced as a public declaration of faith just as Jesus was baptised by John but baptism is not a qualifier for salvation. Our only ticket to heaven is our hearts, our faith.
    4. If you believe that God is love then you shouldve known that He is also a God of freewill because freewill is an important element of love. Everyday is a choice to live for God or live for ourselves. And yes, the freewill to sin casted Eve and Adam and put Jesus to cross. The freewill to sin puts us to eternal fire. But we also have the freewill to follow God wholeheartedly, and allow Him move our lives.

There.
    Last edited by PebblesandKisses; 06-22-2017 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cobraKing View Post
    Ang paraan ba para maligtas ay ang pagtanggap kay Kristo bilang Panginoon at sariling Tagapagligtas? Ang kaligtasan ba ay hindi na maiwawala? Totoo ba ang paniniwala ng mga Born Again na “Once Saved Always Saved”? Kailangan ba ang pag-anib sa Iglesia upang maligtas?
    Kaanib ka ba sa Iglesia Ni Corazon? hihihih Dili man tanan giConsidered nga born again churches kay once saved always saved. ako gikan ko sa Gitawag nilang Born Again church but dili man mi Once saved always Saved. like JIL dili man na sila Once Saved Always Saved. i dunno unsa nga born again church imong pasabot nga once saved always saved kay ang akong nahibaw-an nga ingon ana ang doctrine diri sa amo kay Bible Baptist Church man.

Quote Originally Posted by PebblesandKisses View Post
    1. No rules. Yes. But commandments in which we are all given the freewill to obey or not. After all, commandments are created for our protection. But when you say a set of rules for Christians, no theres none. When u know the truth, they arent called rules, but an overflow of your faith. You dont follow a list like christian rules, but u become aware of ur actions and choose good.
    Pareho ra man gud na rules ug commandments. Synonyms ra man na..

2. Live in sin, act like the world, speak and think like the world. = are we talking about being a true born again christian here? I dont think so. Coz when we say BORN AGAIN, it means NEW CREATION. The old is gone. Its no longer we, but Christ who lives in us. I dont think a person with Christ dwelling in his heart can still act like that. Unless ofcourse, backsliden or rebelled against God, which is a different story.
    then you live by the rules even if you say it's an overflow of your faith
    3. Baptism is practiced as a public declaration of faith just as Jesus was baptised by John but baptism is not a qualifier for salvation. Our only ticket to heaven is our hearts, our faith.
    It's a ritual.

4. If you believe that God is love then you shouldve known that He is also a God of freewill because freewill is an important element of love. Everyday is a choice to live for God or live for ourselves. And yes, the freewill to sin casted Eve and Adam and put Jesus to cross. The freewill to sin puts us to eternal fire. But we also have the freewill to follow God wholeheartedly, and allow Him move our lives.

There.
    No, There is no one righteous and no one who seeks God(Roimans 3). Martin Luther once argued If all men have "free will" and yet all without exception are under God’s wrath, then it follows that "free will" leads them in only one direction—"ungodliness and unrighteousness".

Mao ni sila pirmi nato masugatan unya mangutana ug " Sir nakita na ba nimo ang Ginoo?" mao ni sila?

Quote Originally Posted by batang_bronse View Post
    pero maka pangutana pud ko ngano mga catholic basta kbaw cla dli katoliko kay i generalize nga ""lain ug tinuho.an" sa mga born again pariha rman cguro tag gi tuohan lahi lang tag pama.agi
    dako kaau kalahian pls dont offend sa mga katoliko misken pari nangilad... pls. read exodus 20.... and you know whya ko na ka.ingon na nangilad ang pari...sorry guys im just basing bible the word of God

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    unsa diay kalahian boss ??

coz murag nalubog naman gyud ni tanan. coz bisan unsa na religion is same ra gyud tanan ug message - love your fellow man. nganong gubuton man gyud na ninyo mga religious na message ?? nganong dili mana ninyo buhaton ?? karon naman hinuon ang present situation sa tanan religious na mga tao is -- my religion is better than yours. if you're not the same religion as mine, you're dirt
    lahi ra kaau bai mao naglibog k ky sometimes dli mao ang teaching sa uban relihion..dont listen study the word of God and search religion which fit with ur study sa katoliko na relihiyon sa exudos 20 sa bible ila na gisupak daan wla nila gitudlo ang tinood.. sorry pls. dont offend im just telling what the word of God says.

I have no religion. I dont have to have a religion. Religion doesnt make people become better nor be religious. I only have faith and a personal relationship with God. No religion injected my faith in me, its a choice I made when I encounter Jesus' radical love and mercy. I cant and wont insist my faith to anyone, except when they experience it themselves personally. I believe when you know what youre believing in, you dont have to fight for it.
    i opposed with this coz no religion people dnt know faith reletionship of God..what is Goood and wrong....kinsa man nag sulti nimo nga sayop na imo gibuhat ka hadloki nag Ginoo kinahanglan naa ka pagsalig sa Ginoo dba religion? sa proverbs nag ingon ayaw salig sa imong kaogalingon apna salig sa Dios...

Quote Originally Posted by cartoner View Post
    Some denomination may still be practicing these rituals like the communion, which Jesus specifically told his disciples to do this in memory of him.
    Although some has misunderstood this simple ritual by believing in the transubstantiation doctrine which is completely an corrupt version of the communion.
    Sacrificial and ceremonial laws are unecessary in the new covenant since the sacrificial laws are a shadow which is being fullfilled in the cross while the ceremonial laws like the santuary service is fullfiled by Jesus as our high priest in the heavenly sanctuary.

What seems quite unsettling is when you mention no rules:
    The Bible gave us the 10 commandments these are laws a higher form of rules.

If we mindlessly confirm to the principle of love by discarding biblical law/rules then we don't know who you are loving or following we could be following a false Christ.

Quotes from the satanic Bible about mindless love:
    The law of Thelema is "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will."

We have a guide which is the bible and we ought not to disregard the law and the commandments.
    "To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them."
    What I personally meant about "no rules" is the current set of regulations and principles as how a rule is defined generally. The 10 commandments is not a higher form of rules, IT is the DIVINE RULE. Its a foundation of christianity. For me, its something that you dont always explicitly check for yourself when you become born-again in Christ because OBEDIENCE comes naturally from a Spirit-filled heart. A spirit-filled person walks in God's path (far from the path breaking the commandment) and always seeks His interests.

What I personally meant about "no rules" is the current set of regulations and principles as how a rule is defined generally. The 10 commandments is not a higher form of rules, IT is the DIVINE RULE. Its a foundation of christianity. For me, its something that you dont always explicitly check for yourself when you become born-again in Christ because OBEDIENCE comes naturally from a Spirit-filled heart. A spirit-filled person walks in God's path (far from the path breaking the commandment) and always seeks His interests.
    Ok that would be great this should follow Christ principle of fullfilling the law.
    "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
    Matthew 22
    This is basically the summary of the ten commandments the 1st to the 4th commandment is to love God while the 5th to 10th is to love thy neighbor as yourself.

Talking about the 10 commandments you believe observing the law comes naturally when you are born again, does that include all the ten commandments or only nine of them?

Quote Originally Posted by cartoner View Post
    Ok that would be great this should follow Christ principle of fullfilling the law.
    "Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
    Matthew 22
    This is basically the summary of the ten commandments the 1st to the 4th commandment is to love God while the 5th to 10th is to love thy neighbor as yourself.

Talking about the 10 commandments you believe observing the law comes naturally when you are born again, does that include all the ten commandments or only nine of them?
    if ur reading bible God says if you love me do my commandments unsa man sugo sa Dios unsa man iya mga commandments unsa man ang naa sa iyang pulong in acts says repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus for the remission of sin... unsa manang word na repent means dba basulan means kung magbasal ka dli na nmo usbon ang dautan nimong buhat dats mean born again

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast