Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

sayangan jud ko aning Gina Lopez....payter raba kaau....pero naa cguro bigger plans for her k morag mo join cya sa CPP-NDF nya apil pud cya sa peace talks...

mag rebelde na lng cya nyahahaha
    Last edited by İharlie Mİ; 05-04-2017 at 10:13 AM.

What should Duterte do regarding this? He is anti-mining. This woman was anti-mining.

Cayetano is pro-mining?

To hell with our domestic policies! It hurts, knowing that coal mining will be back, forests continue to deplete and oceans contaminated yet again. If this will not be settled down to the right path, those who are abroad, I advise you to stay there for good and never come back.

mga yellowtards ra mu support anang lopez, karma na sa abias cbn

Blog Entries
    sadly napildi jud cya sa mga oli

pabor2 daw ni si gina pud mao gi basihan sa mi botar ug no

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    I think it is because she is well know as a person who fought against mining companies who do not abide by the rules.
    i mean sauna basta na i-appoint or something wa jud kisaw...nya karon daghan kaaung kisaw....duh...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    What should Duterte do regarding this? He is anti-mining. This woman was anti-mining.

Cayetano is pro-mining?

To hell with our domestic policies! It hurts, knowing that coal mining will be back, forests continue to deplete and oceans contaminated yet again. If this will not be settled down to the right path, those who are abroad, I advise you to stay there for good and never come back.
    mao na dha ron nakita na jud ang katag sa uban cabinete ni tatay berdugo tsk! daghan pabor sa minahan ky nakatilaw na sa silaw

claro kau ang dili pabor naay silaw sa mga mining companies.

The question is, nanu tanan LP ning vote ug yes. And mga ning side nit PDut kay wala. Basin naa dyod something.

Gina Lopez wasn't meant to be a permanent DENR secretary, she was there for a specific "role". A role she gladly accepted. Remember Duterte was 101% supportive of her when he put up strict policies on mining? And then month later Duterte said " Gina messed up" on her policies. By that time, Gina was done on her "role".
    The reappointment of her was just a formality. A president just like in the past could easily influence CA. But a deal has been done,
    Win win situation for Duterte and Gina.. Mining Oligarchs are back to business.. People are like WTF happen? LOL

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast