Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: "Best" School

Default Re: "Best" School

sori bro but thats what i know.mapua,usc and this msu which is now gaining excellence.just an opinion bro bec i dont usually look for other schools if it were not very popular especially sa mga hiring companies.i just learned this when i started looking for jobs.anyway we are living in a free counrty right, so anyone can express his/her opinion.ok. peace bro.

Quote Originally Posted by BadDudes
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferl
    pre not all carolinians are rich bro.medyo mahal lang ang tuition sa tinoud pero the quality of learning you will get is satisfactory naman. i have high respect to other schools too.i also admire mapua which i think a better cpmpititor interms of education.
    Actually wala ni paingnan ..so you mean USC-TC excels better in terms of IT here in Cebu? hmmm kay ang TOPIC is about IT school man .. and MAPUA is the only school nga imong nakita which can compete with your school huh? tsk tsk tsk ... I dont want to start a flame here but then again its your opinion not mine I just want to know if you have tried other school also in terms of IT education

Quote Originally Posted by shejulfa
    dili oi mao man sad na ang trend karon.. pero daku biya offer anf call center kay sa ubang job offer,... so you make proud oi...... of what school you graduated... kay i myself i was an ECE graduate at CIT for five years.... then i work as a systems engineer one of US publishing sevices firm in CEBU...
    taga XLibris ka bro?? hehehe

USC-TC pag Comp E bai!

coz of Dr. Joe Mari Maja...He is now the current chair for the department.
    Got Robotics Phd in Japan and is really bringing the Department well...

Daghan kaau na cya international peers...
    And his really making a legacy for the Comp E right now
    High tech na mga gamit and if really love robotics his one of the best!

But hate lang nako k wala na kaau mga cool pipol sa engineering building krn(rastalamban)
    Daghan na mga sosyal and proud..
    Sori but I really like the good old days of USC-TC....

You like the good old days of having students hang out on the ledges and frat benches with thrashed jeans and dirty/soil white T-shirts Where some guys have repeated 3rd year 4 times

Which is the best school? I'd probably go with UP, USC-TC and UC as schools I'd be willing to send my children through (if and when I have children of my own )

Quote Originally Posted by njclark
    You like the good old days of having students hang out on the ledges and frat benches with thrashed jeans and dirty/soil white T-shirts Where some guys have repeated 3rd year 4 times

Which is the best school? I'd probably go with UP, USC-TC and UC as schools I'd be willing to send my children through (if and when I have children of my own )
    What do you mean by ur first statement njclark...
    The good old days symbolizes the liberal thinking Carolinians that brought the fame and glory to the College of Engineering!!..
    I guess you've never been to USC-TC or UP where this culture is common to all engineering people....

This may not be ur point since u still want to ur soon to be children to UP or USC-TC(which are actually schools that support these cultures or thrashed jeans and dirty pants!)

But man!...That's a bad attitude!...

Reading from all your opinions, I think that all it have its points to ponder
    well like any other field being an SDE/programmer also requires talent and lots of determination and patience. The school prestige is also an added points, but most of the companies hiring this day are looking for programmer who are a good team player and knows what programming is, meaning you are not language dependent.

//just my 2cents

usctc!! samot na maunder ka ni mam penya! Wohoooo

university of san carlos

La Salle

Ateneo

UP cebu is also a center of excellence

Quote Originally Posted by StyM
    self study nalang ka ug programming oi....
    naa ko ka boardmate sa una, chemical engineering iyang nahuman nga course..
    nagtuon sya programming, nadawat sya sa accenture for 3 years sya nagwork as developer...
    pero karon it consultant na sa singapore for citigroup...
    i agree with it b4 sa UC comp-e ingon among instructor "Class honestly kaning akong gi todlo ninyo sabaw palang ni ang onod kamo nalay bahala" --DD...hehehe dili jed ko kalimot ato Lol...library and internet bai dako kaayog ikatabang sa imong pagskwela

maau pod sa UC basta comp-e hehe - i luv my own

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast