Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default is it better to go through an agency for migrating to Canada or not?

ask lang ko mga ka-istoryans if it's better to go through an agency for migrating to Canada or not? thanks in advance sa mga replies

If you have to ask this question, that means you don't do research.

TLDR version : Just pay the agency.

Longer version : If you researched, you can apply by yourself and save money. But doing it by yourself costs time and sometimes the forums aren't the most updated regarding immigration rule changes.

The agency would just probably give you the most expensive but highest success rate option which is the student visa.

@dignos_superstar salamat sa advice. would just clarify that opening this thread is part of researching.

you do the leg work, that would be hard, hire an agent and pay, that woud be easy

Ang advice sa akong amigo nga dugay na sa Canada, keep my money daw kai mas needed na when I get there. Basa ra daw diri nga website Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada official site sa Canada immigration.

sa akong pagbasabasa sayon ra gyud kaau kuti lang. First step gyud is online evaluation of points based on skill. Then next important step is IELTS. I-plan ang pag take sa IELTS at early new year kai 1 year validity na siya so dapat mahuman nimo ang rest sa requirements within that time or else mo take nasad ka IELTS kung mo expire na.

Additionally, nag sabot pud mi ni misis nga mag save mi separate savings at least $10K para sa tanang gastohon. I think isa pud ni sa requirements but not very sure how important.

Quote Originally Posted by fisher7 View Post
    @dignos_superstar salamat sa advice. would just clarify that opening this thread is part of researching.
    Starting a thread, asking a question that has been asked a bunch or times in the forums. Instead of using the search function or google.
    And that counts as research these days?

That's new to me, i must apologize then.
    I'm sorry to have jumped into conclusions sir.
    Maybe I could start your EOI for you? LOL

Just pay an agency and be done with it.
    You sound like a millennial.

Bag o rjd mi naabot dri sa Toronto Canada pgka tugnawa nlng jd hahaha

Naa ko plano mag apply on my own, question, would it be wise to apply without consultant/agency nga naa sa lain nasod?

Senior Member Platinum Member kenniku_you's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WesBorland View Post
    Naa ko plano mag apply on my own, question, would it be wise to apply without consultant/agency nga naa sa lain nasod?
    Either naa or wala sa lain nasod, I think it would be wise.

kusog ba IT sa canada?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast