Default Arduino/Genuino 101 + Grove Starter Kit for 3,500 Php

ARDUINO 101 Technical specs:
    Microcontroller Intel Curie
    Operating Voltage 3.3V (5V tolerant I/O)
    Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
    Input Voltage (limit) 7-17V
    Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 4 provide PWM output)
    PWM Digital I/O Pins 4
    Analog Input Pins 6
    DC Current per I/O Pin 20 mA
    Flash Memory 196 kB
    SRAM 24 kB
    Clock Speed 32MHz
    LED_BUILTIN 13
    Features Bluetooth LE, 6-axis accelerometer/gyro
    Length 68.6 mm
    Width 53.4 mm
    Weight 34 gr.

Grove Starter Kit Description:
    Grove is a modular electronic platform for quick prototyping. Every module has one function, such as touch sensing, creating audio effect and so on. Just plug the modules you need to the base shield, then you are ready to test your idea buds.
    This Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino is upgraded version of our Grove Starter Kit plus. We included more frequently encountered modules in this kit to support your concept buildup.

The changes:

• Optimize the internal slot structure, using technology to make our products inside plastic boxes more regularized, more protective.
    • Upgrade Instructions for creative poster form, more streamlined and intuitive description for each Grove-Sensor.
    • Grove-LED increased from three separate PCBA into a. But will still provide three different colors of LED light bulbs for you.
    • To consider the overall playability of the product experience, we optimized the two Grove-Sensors. Grove-Sound Sensor upgrade to V1.2; Grove-Temperature Sensor upgrade to the new SMD V1.1.
    • Data line upgrade from 24AWG Grove Cable is 26 AWG Grove Cable, wire length is adjusted to the length of 200mm unified model, the number was adjusted to 10 .
    • Screen perfect upgrade for the Grove-LCD RGB Backlight, color screen makes further enhanced playability experience.

Part List

For all Grove users (especially beginners), we provide you guidance PDF documents. Please download and read through Preface - Getting StartedandIntroduction to Grove before your using of the product.

Documents
    Please visit our Wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our Forum.

Actual Images:.

RFS: Moving to Raspberry Pi.

Condition: Unboxed but never used... Basically Brand new...

Package contents:
    -everything you see on the picture that is arduino related is included.
    -Arduino/Genuino 101 Box not included because it was thrown away by my OC mother.

Package is worth 5,000 Php value before taxes and shipping costs from abroad and I can confidently say that I am if not the only one, one of the very few to have his hands on the product. Got this as a consolation prize for a Maker competition hosted by Intel abroad.

All of this can be yours for only 3,500 Php... Price is Negotiable

For faster transactions please text or call: 09052655785.

Will be entertaining buyers as first pay gets the items. Reservations will be entertained but if someone pays cash before you do then I will have to sell the items to that person instead.

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuoppppppppppppppppp

uuuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppp

uuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppp

up and repriced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6.    Advertisement