Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sempron Guy View Post
    fixed that for you
    AM2/AM2+, backward compatiple, require BIOS upgrade
    AM3/AM3+, backward compatible, requires BIOS upggrade

The full story - See any backward compatibilty here?
    Intel Sockets: LGA 775, LGA 1156, LGA 1366, And LGA 1155 - Upgrading And Repairing PCs 21st Edition: Processor Features
    ...... During my younger years, Intel supported conversion kits for some of its CPU's but that was loooong gone.
    Last edited by Jess_V; 01-28-2017 at 12:00 PM.

Okay lang na Intel kung dato ka or anak sa druglord. Para sa mang.nga ordinary PPL pareho nako, AMD lang usa basta walai lag, stutter, tearing nya naka max ang settings sa games, ayos na!
    Ryzen won't be cheap though so I guess required na pud anak ka sa druglord para makapalit Ryzen puhon

Blog Entries
    Ryzen won't be cheap though so I guess required na pud anak ka sa druglord para makapalit Ryzen puhon
    Dili kin.hanglan 'anak sa druglord' - maski anak lang sa 'drug pusher' maka palit na
    Ryzen will be A LOT CHEAPER than Intels i7-69xx series and with almost the same, if not better, performance. Intel has a lot of overhead especially marketing. This aggressive marketing cost, and several lawsuits, are pass on to the consumers.....Somebody has to pay for it.

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...es-against-amd
    http://https://www.cnet.com/news/new-york-antitrust-suit-accuses-intel-of-bribery/
    Last edited by Jess_V; 01-28-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_V View Post
    for sure, Ryzen will be A LOT CHEAPER than Intels i7-69xx series and with almost the same, if not better, performance. Intel has a lot of overhead especially marketing. This aggressive marketing cost, and several lawsuits, are pass on to the consumers.....Somebody has to pay for it.

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...es-against-amd
    http://https://www.cnet.com/news/new-york-antitrust-suit-accuses-intel-of-bribery/
    could be a bit cheaper, still not cheap. I'm talking about the flagship Ryzen ha, and the 6core variant. The 4core variant could be sub $200 but most likely won't still be cheap.
    Last edited by Sempron Guy; 01-28-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Blog Entries
    Flagship wiil be around $650 +/- , 8 core...half the price of i7-69xx with almost the same performance. AMD will undercut Intel's price in any way they can without sacrificing user experience, and that's exactly what AMD is doing.

I like it when underdogs takes on the big gorilla of the neighborhood. It's also good for the consumers.
    Last edited by Jess_V; 01-28-2017 at 01:44 PM.

Di na kelangan anak ka sa druglord para maka afford ka anang $650 nga processor?

Blog Entries
    Di na kelangan anak ka sa druglord para maka afford ka anang $650 nga processor?
    Yes, if you compare it to Intels i7-69xx which cost around $1000.00 +, ouch
    Last edited by Jess_V; 01-28-2017 at 02:15 PM.

I'm presently using AMD Phenom II X6 1100BE with MSI GTX1070 Armor....where did you get the notion they can't be used together?
    hahahaha ayaw kaayo seryosoha brad hahaha mura man sag kag wa ma anad dre.abi mn nkog once ma senior na dre is di na humok ug ilong hahahahaha

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysdrunk View Post
    hahahaha ayaw kaayo seryosoha brad hahaha mura man sag kag wa ma anad dre.abi mn nkog once ma senior na dre is di na humok ug ilong hahahahaha
    just trying to correct what is not right...we are here to educate based on our experience so others will avoid our mistakes (and costly, sometimes).....tabang2X lang

just trying to correct what is not right...we are here to educate based on our experience so others will avoid our mistakes (and costly, sometimes).....tabang2X lang
    educate? really?..maestro diay ka bai? hahaha jam lang fish!

kinahanglan man gud ug buang buang na forumer susama nako sir para ma bibo ta dre hehe.
    kung to educate gyud imo purpose sir, why not directly say to the TS that he should believe in you and not in me? why the need to quote somebody's opinion just to prove that you are right? na obvious man unta kaayo na jam jam lang ang post.... perhaps to showcase YOUR expertise? hmmm I doubt..I am no expert so you win! wink

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast