Default Networking: MVT Eagles Cebu

Our product is an Internet focused company . Using proprietary and state-of-the-art software, Team Effort International stands at the leading edge of e-commerce technology. We are a multi-national company currently doing business in several leading countries.

Before, I was negative about networking but being a licensed professional Architect, I have used this products as a tool of my profession to promote my work/business thru this software. If you have a small work/business or have something to advertise/promote to be linked to your social network accounts. Then you need this product. No need to be an I.T.

Questions/Inquiries about our products and services and to know more about this Network Marketing Referral kay please do contact me for more details
    Arch't. Ian Gulane : 0925 6666 025

and if interested jud mo makita amo products and services kay naa pud ko mapakita personally and meet lang ta sa office dri taas sa Red Ribbon, Coco Mall, Cebu duol na siya sa Capitol bldg. anytime sa day will do pero not after 6pm kay family time nman na nako. No fee, whatsoever. All you have to do is listen

oso kaayo ni sa middle east ang myvideotalk, why buy a product nga naa may existing tech nga free bro?

Quote Originally Posted by tsunade View Post
    oso kaayo ni sa middle east ang myvideotalk, why buy a product nga naa may existing tech nga free bro?
    I think dili mn free ang mo own ug personal website bro and need manpud sa ako profession and techie pd ko

4.    Advertisement