Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Who here is an Ebay Seller?

I'm testing the market potential at Ebay right now.

I would appreciate inputs from Ebay sellers who are based in Cebu. Any suggestion, recommendations, warnings & such?

Hi yen! I often visit ebay and bid. Basically, bidding at eBay is great but, in your case, being the seller, you will have to be careful. Some bidders dont show up or dont pay after the end of the bidding... Yet, it's just a minor case...

Another great thing about selling at eBay, is you are protected by fraud buyers because, they have feedback forms or you can view their records. Whether they are dead-beaters or they are good bidders. Then you can also ask the ebay team for help, like you go to the safe harbor department... This is where you file your complaints against those who don't pay the items they have won from you... Then next, being a seller, you can also rate the buyer acordingly, and you will also be given a rate... This way, you will be able to increase your confidence being the seller..

And yes, I suggest, you will allocate a reserve price for your items... so that, if none of the bidders reaches your reserved amount, your item will not be sold at a very minimum amount.. Pero, it's all up to you on how you want to do your pricing...

the shipping and payment scheming does become a problem when you deal with international transactions... but I've actually found a way to work around this problem...

If i win a bid, I have it shipped to my brother in the States... or i look for sellers who are in the same State my brother is in... transaction is usually by card or COD when possible

But in these cases, I'm usually the buyer

naa diay ebay diri sa philippines?

@gwynn: yes, but only thru the internet..

its a worldwide thing... naa ra nimo kung ma padala ka

May pa ka! I have never won an item @ebay...

Quote Originally Posted by gwynn_uy
    naa diay ebay diri sa philippines?
    Oh yes. There are a lot of Philippine sellers & buyers. There are even Philippine sellers who are PowerSellers.

Philippine items which are highly sellable in Ebay includes sea shells & light weight collectibles such as old stamps, coins & bills.

Pinoy comics & vcd/dvd movies are also sellable. There are sellers in Manila selling FHM magazines...

There's even a seller selling dried mangoes. This - I still find quite unbelievable.

Also, I heard that there's a Cebuano selling poultry on Ebay. I haven't confirmed it.

(wants to find a niche market)

user ID please sa powerseller na taga pinas.

naka soway ko sa ebay sauna, gi botang lagi ddto nga sa US ra, dli na cla mo deliver outside US, wonder why

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast