Blog Entries

Default Lawmakers file bills creating PHL Space Agency

The Philippines is one step closer to having its own national space agency.

Filipino astrophysicist Dr. Rogel Mari Sese announced this week the filing of two bills in the Senate and Lower House for the establishment of a centralized Philippine Space Agency.

"All the work that we have done in the past few years for the development of a national space program amounts to these two documents... House Bill 3637 and Senate Bill 1211 which both aim to legislate a Philippine Space Development and Utilization Policy and create a Philippine Space Agency," Sese wrote in his Facebook account on Tuesday.

Lawmakers file bills creating PHL Space Agency | SciTech | GMA News Online

Show your support for the bills by signing my petition! https://www.change.org/p/philippine-...e-space-agency

Great news! considering nga naana ta Diwata1 ug umaabot nga Diwata2, Space Agency nalangjud ang kulang ani

Mao nani! daghan ng mga bata sa pinas ang gusto mag astroboy! chance nani nato!

chance na gyod ni nato bai nga molupad sa space hihihi

naglisod man gani ta sa metrology, space na hinuon.

granting that such house bill will be passed and all required manpower and infrastructures are established.. then what?

will anyone tell me whats the possible gain of having such in this drug-torn country?

mang-harvest ug minerals sa space? dili man gani ka harvest sa minerals within philippine territory mismo.

pang-funding ra gyud na nga project for corruption purposes.

korek! nindot sad baya! pero sa pagkakaron daghan pa ta og angay nga e improve nga mga government agency.
    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    granting that such house bill will be passed and all required manpower and infrastructures are established.. then what?

will anyone tell me whats the possible gain of having such in this drug-torn country?

mang-harvest ug minerals sa space? dili man gani ka harvest sa minerals within philippine territory mismo.

pang-funding ra gyud na nga project for corruption purposes.

when i grow up i want to be an astronaut...

wow, this is great news! excited to see the progress and outcome of this proposed agency.

10.    Advertisement