Default Dentist from Manila Philippines

Hi Everyone,

I am Elkie from Philippines. I am owner of Tooth and Go Dental Clinic and here we provide all major dental implants treatments to our patients. I am very happy to join this forum. I would like to explore my expertise with other forum members and take part in dental forums. Hope you will happy with my suggestions.
    Thanks

@Elkie123,

I have a problem on the left side of my jaw joint , TMJ , what is your suggestion ?

Regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Elkie123 View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am Elkie from Philippines. I am owner of Tooth and Go Dental Clinic and here we provide all major dental implants treatments to our patients. I am very happy to join this forum. I would like to explore my expertise with other forum members and take part in dental forums. Hope you will happy with my suggestions.
    Thanks
    Hi Elkie, I'm Ivy by the way. Do you have a clinic here in Cebu? I would love to visit you clinic soon

Quote Originally Posted by jerzx777 View Post
    @Elkie123,

I have a problem on the left side of my jaw joint , TMJ , what is your suggestion ?

Regards,
    Hi! I'm Megan. I just graduated Dentistry on May of this year. I suggest you have your TMJ checked. It could be your wisdom tooth erupting that's causing the discomfort..especially if you're 17-25 yrs old..or it may have been traumatized..have you had any recent dental fillings placed? have you had any recent blows on that side of your face? it could be a lot of things... you shouldn't take it lightly.. hope you visit a dentist sooner.. goodluck with that!

Hi @meganda.8, I already visited lots of dentist, the last one recommended me to have a denture since I lost 3 of my molars, which I did. . . She told me to do Xray , CT-Scan and visited also with EENT Doctor for 2nd opinion. .. they found out that there is a calcification on my TMJ , probably this might be the reason , why I'm hearing a clicking sound and sometimes a little bit painful. . I'm just wondering the EENT doctor just told me to have vitamin B-Complex .. . . I'm using this denture now for about 6 months. .. the thing now is how to deal with this calcification on my TMJ ...

Thanks for your suggestion . .

Pagkat.on og bisaya inday. Nag ininglis man ka diha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connect with Facebook View Post
    Pagkat.on og bisaya inday. Nag ininglis man ka diha.
    Maayung hapon. lagda ug timaan sa maayung pamatasan.
    kung kinsa man gani imong ka istorya sa among tulo, sorry kung wala ka naka uyon sa ininglis. Hindi naman kami na inform na may rule diay diri na pure bisaya lang ni dapat. Daghan man gud nag ininglis. And among gi replayan kay nag ininglis man. You don't need to be rude to whoever it was you were talking to..i-assume nalang nko na ako coz nag ininglis man sab ko. Busa, sa kailagman sa akong kasing2x, mangayu kog dispensa kanimo kung wala ka nakasabot sa among pagtinubagay. Apan dili na kana namo sala ug labing dili na kana namo pagkuwang, undong.

@Connect with Facebook, Sanglit imo man kining gisugyot , na mamulong ako sa atong natawhang pinulongan. Agi'g maayong pamatasan, mangayo ako kanimo ug kaninyo ug maayong adlaw sa tanan.

Akong gipagmuyo ang tumang kahimuot na usa ka sugyot sumala kang @meganda.8 mahitungod sa akong gibati. daku nako ug pasalamat na adunay usa ka tim-os ug undanon na pagsasay mahitungod sa akong kahimtang.

Mangayo lang ko ug pagsabot sa paggamit sa banyagang pinulongan , sanglit mao man kini ang kasagaran na atong gigamit na linguahi.

Manghinaot ako na kitang tanan magsinabtanay , para sa atong malambuon ug malipayong pagkinabuhi. . . Naggikan kini sa kinahiladman ug lintunganay sa akong kasing-kasing...
    Last edited by jerzx777; 11-20-2016 at 11:50 PM.

@jerzx777 nalumos ako sa kalalum sa imong pinulungan..wala ko maka sagang ato..hahaha 💃 Magpuyo kitang malipayon ug malinawon. Merry Christmas in advance sa inyong tanan! 🎄🎁🎆

Tu ara ra man diay na. Ngano ma-ulaw man mo gamit sa natawhang pinulongan.

11.    Advertisement