Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FranZeno View Post
    no limit, you can have a full time and part time job..40hrs/week is the required hrs for your full time job, kung more than 40 hrs na imo ntrabaho, automaticall imo 41st hour and onwards has a higher hourly rate than the <40hrs rate..lahi sad ang rate sa weekends..
    nindot ng walay limit kay unli pod imong kita.

unlike sa ubang nasod, limitado ang hours nga motrabaho ka kay para daw dili ka ma stress.

15% tax is not bad, other countries gani 35%...naa pa jud 45% kung daku na ka ug sweldo.

if engr ka sa atoa, mka work ba ka as engr sd sa canada?

Quote Originally Posted by oAizeNo View Post
    I applied before sa Canada sa PinoyCare pero wala n nko gi pdayon ky ako cousins mga naa didto ni ingon mg lisod dw ko work as a nurse didto ky dghan ug requirements. Ako n gnahan didto nice kaayo ang health care.but im happy and contented now Na nurse njd twnnurse njd twn
    daghan jud siya requirements and it takes time, pero if willing ka muhuwat then it's worth the wait, pa-assessment ka sa NNAS then if pasar take ka NCLEX ang that's it, daghan kaayo hospital in need og nurses diri, CRNs that is..if not then you can try other jobs, daghan gihapon high-paying jobs diri, pero kung nurse jud imo gusto na trabaho then mao to ako ingon..actually mabuhi ra jud ka diri with an ordinary job at minimum rate because dili naman ka alkansi sa healthcare and benefits, imo sweldo igo nlng bayad rent, food and wants and padala gamay sa pinas, with a minimum paying fulltime job and a parttime job you can make $4k+/month, that's already php120k+ and with a low cost of living diri daghan na kaayo ka mapalit ana

Quote Originally Posted by pepponeskie View Post
    nindot ng walay limit kay unli pod imong kita.

unlike sa ubang nasod, limitado ang hours nga motrabaho ka kay para daw dili ka ma stress.

15% tax is not bad, other countries gani 35%...naa pa jud 45% kung daku na ka ug sweldo.

if engr ka sa atoa, mka work ba ka as engr sd sa canada?
    im not sure unsay process sa engr, but same ra cguro sa amo mga nurse, take ka sa board exam nila diri, if pasar ka then canadian engr na ka dayon
    Last edited by FranZeno; 11-04-2016 at 08:46 PM.

sir niagi kag agency? o sariling sikap ra imong pag apply?

[QUOTE=FranZeno;18244849]daghan jud siya requirements and it takes time, pero if willing ka muhuwat then it's worth the wait, pa-assessment ka sa NNAS then if pasar take ka NCLEX ang that's it, daghan kaayo hospital in need og nurses diri, CRNs that is..if not then you can try other jobs, daghan gihapon high-paying jobs diri, pero kung nurse jud imo gusto na trabaho then mao to ako ingon..actually mabuhi ra jud ka diri with an ordinary job at minimum rate because dili naman ka alkansi sa healthcare and benefits, imo sweldo igo nlng bayad rent, food and wants and padala gamay sa pinas, with a minimum paying fulltime job and a parttime job you can make $4k+/month, that's already php120k+ and with a low cost of living diri daghan na kaayo .

Thanks for the inputs boss pero im happy rmn sd hinuon wala n nko gi dyun ako Canada kuntento rmn mi dri sa US nurse nsd ko dri at least mas better amo life dri kysa pinas
    Last edited by oAizeNo; 11-05-2016 at 12:13 AM.

daghan jud siya requirements and it takes time, pero if willing ka muhuwat then it's worth the wait, pa-assessment ka sa NNAS then if pasar take ka NCLEX ang that's it, daghan kaayo hospital in need og nurses diri, CRNs that is..if not then you can try other jobs, daghan gihapon high-paying jobs diri, pero kung nurse jud imo gusto na trabaho then mao to ako ingon..actually mabuhi ra jud ka diri with an ordinary job at minimum rate because dili naman ka alkansi sa healthcare and benefits, imo sweldo igo nlng bayad rent, food and wants and padala gamay sa pinas, with a minimum paying fulltime job and a parttime job you can make $4k+/month, that's already php120k+ and with a low cost of living diri daghan na kaayo ka mapalit ana

im not sure unsay process sa engr, but same ra cguro sa amo mga nurse, take ka sa board exam nila diri, if pasar ka then canadian engr na ka dayon
    need gyud ka mag bridging sa canada kung gusto ka mag nurse. kay sa mga pinoy nurses ang result sa NNAS kay dli comparable ang nursing education nato sa education sa canada.. maski gani nclex passer nka sa US if mag pa endorse ka moagi ghapun ug nnas daun bridging course ghapun although no need na mo retake sa nclex

i see, kailangan d i jud ug accreditation...

that's good...enjoy your new life there in Canada.

FYI, the tax here includes health insurance from the govt..diha sa pinas lahi ang deduction for tax, lahi for philhealth, lahi for social security..here, the 15% includes everything..and philhealth by the way is not 100% coverage, igo ra muhatag og gamay ang philhealth, you still need a private insurance if you want to be covered 100% which is another deduction sa imo sweldo..an example lang, here if you will have an open heart surgery which costs millions in pinas, here it's absolutely free, free rehab, free medications, etc

sa imo gipakita na link, 15% for 70k salary here is just the same with Canada because minimum salary is 70k converted to php..but again, with 100% health insurance and social security..

country you desire more? why would you apply as an immigrant in that country if you did not desire it? diba?
    If you will not get an insurance in Canada, health and life, you will be the only working adult there that doesn't have it. Everybody has an insurance even in other 1st world countries. It is almost the same here in Phils, the only thing different is how political matters are being handled.

With the desired country... it's more of 'opportunity' rather than being a 'choice', do you agree with me on that? For example - I have all the opportunity to go abroad but I choose not to because I dont have to, yet. And when it's high time, I would simply choose the US/Japan and live there for good no matter the opportunities. But, if I still have the means in order to live in the phils with relative comfort by then, Im going to stay in the phils. -

Im wishing you well. If you're happy and content there in Canada, then I'm all cool with that.
    No need to get started.
    Last edited by brownie; 11-05-2016 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jhay86 View Post
    need gyud ka mag bridging sa canada kung gusto ka mag nurse. kay sa mga pinoy nurses ang result sa NNAS kay dli comparable ang nursing education nato sa education sa canada.. maski gani nclex passer nka sa US if mag pa endorse ka moagi ghapun ug nnas daun bridging course ghapun although no need na mo retake sa nclex
    i don't know, ako mga kauban diri nakapasar man sa NNAS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by oAizeNo View Post

Thanks for the inputs boss pero im happy rmn sd hinuon wala n nko gi dyun ako Canada kuntento rmn mi dri sa US nurse nsd ko dri at least mas better amo life dri kysa pinas
    Nice to know na naa na diay ka sa US karon! =)

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    If you will not get an insurance in Canada, health and life, you will be the only working adult there that doesn't have it. Everybody has an insurance even in other 1st world countries. It is almost the same here in Phils, the only thing different is how political matters are being handled.

With the desired country... it's more of 'opportunity' rather than being a 'choice', do you agree with me on that? For example - I have all the opportunity to go abroad but I choose not to because I dont have to, yet. And when it's high time, I would simply choose the US/Japan and live there for good no matter the opportunities. But, if I still have the means in order to live in the phils with relative comfort by then, Im going to stay in the phils. -

Im wishing you well. If you're happy and content there in Canada, then I'm all cool with that.
    No need to get started.
    When I said 100% coverage, it doesn't mean about the population, it meant the expenses

hhhmmmm..actually there are lots of opportunities here and abroad, it's up to you which one you choose or desire..you can't really compare opportunity and choice..with your examples, it still bolls down to your choice, not opportunity..if you still have the means in order to live then you wouldn't call going abroad and being an OFW an opportunity..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dukot_ View Post
    sir niagi kag agency? o sariling sikap ra imong pag apply?
    Agency..delikado kung dili ka mag-agency because anything can go wrong during the process and with the time limit maglisod ka og pangita og lusot or solution, unlike in the agency they can already tell you what to do in an instant if a problem arises

Agency..delikado kung dili ka mag-agency because anything can go wrong during the process and with the time limit maglisod ka og pangita og lusot or solution, unlike in the agency they can already tell you what to do in an instant if a problem arises
    Salamat, niagi na mis Enhance saona 5years back.. murag hilaw pa kau ako experience, so now ako gireconsider..

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast