Default Mekeni Food Products Dealer in Central Visayas, Free Shipping to Oversea Distributor e.g. Bohol, Samar, Mindanao Area )

BE A Wholesaler or be a DEALER. All wholesaler and dealer will be granted with area distribution exclusivity agreement. We will help you to market Mekeni products and cultivate your area then use your store as an exclusive wholesaler or distributor under your account. If Mekeni food will prosper in your store, Mekeni Food Corporation will proper as whole. Our concept: No one will be left behind. This is not an MLM or franchise agreement.

The AFEB Company is one of the distributors here in CEBU of MEKENI FOOD PRODUCTS from MEKENI FOOD CORP. PAMPANGA. To boost our local market we are currently looking for a dealers/wholesalers. We'd love to make business with you. Interested in Mekeni's dealership? Please contact 09062475015 / 2729139. Want to try the products? It is available here in our meatshop: The AFEB Meatshop Unit 4 building 2 H-Mall, Pajac, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu.

There are more than 100+ products (SKUs) available. Price List will be discussed only during face to face discussion and credibility evaluation from the DISTRIBUTOR and PRINCIPAL.

x

how to join?

pm sent to you jenibaby003. Looking forward to make business with you. thank you

Elite Member
    How to join? I have a sari sari store and want to sell frozen food? Is there a minimum order?

Quote Originally Posted by Subzero View Post
    How to join? I have a sari sari store and want to sell frozen food? Is there a minimum order?
    pm sent to you. Looking forward to make business with you. Thank you

Hello, may I know your company's email address? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Styles View Post
    Hello, may I know your company's email address? Thanks
    Hi Sassy_Styles,
    pm sent to you. Looking forward to make business with you. Thank you

Default essay writing service

Hello! Can anyone please tell me how I can post my content on the blog section? I am continuously facing an issue and I want to publish three blogs on it and now I visit https://www.bestessays.com/write-my-essay.php in order to complete the task. Please respond fast. Thank you.

I think it is a very nice place to discuss possible solutions to writing problems among students. There are millions of options on the web and it is hard not to get lost. I would appreciate the source with an opportunity to buy pre written essays

Now people are used to spending more money and less energy on various household things, such as cleaning, garbage disposal or, for example, pest control , but this must be done correctly and efficiently, for example, I have been using one pest control service for a long time, which I consider one of the best.

- - - Updated - - -

Now people are used to spending more money and less energy on various household things, such as cleaning, garbage disposal or, for example, pest control https://fieldworkhq.com/industries/pest-control-software/ , but this must be done correctly and efficiently, for example, I have been using one pest control service for a long time, which I consider one of the best

11.    Advertisement