Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butitoy View Post
    maxed out?

useless and walay word of honor kay internet..

can we know your fullname please?

para we would know if ikaw among < me, my relatives or my friends and colleagues > ka deal, we would not trust your word and kinahanglan testingan gyud daan before paying.

sakto man na. vigilance.
    but online stores and deals are built on mutual trust
    thats a rude gesture dont u think? asking for someone's name before even giving your own. lol what's wrong with u.

why do you want my full name though? para imong dauton akong name or something? to warn your relatives? LOL again. why not tell them to be careful and always test the thing instead? rather than giving them a specific name. stupid logic if you ask me.

and yeah. i always let my buyers test all they want before they pay me.

mutual trust, with a stranger from the internet? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

seriously, who's dumb enough to trust someone they only met online? oh..wait..

lol talk about being "tanga".

Quote Originally Posted by onikage182 View Post
    thats a rude gesture dont u think? asking for someone's name before even giving your own. lol what's wrong with u.

why do you want my full name though? para imong dauton akong name or something? to warn your relatives? LOL again. why not tell them to be careful and always test the thing instead? rather than giving them a specific name. stupid logic if you ask me.

mutual trust, with a stranger from the internet? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!

kapila naka katransact online bai,without giving your name? imposible na sya...mas importante pang makahibaw ko sa name (taw/store) or facebook (w/ true identity) nga ako ekatransact kaysa condition sa item.para anytime pede nimo ecall iya attention if naay problem ang item.

without giving your identity,mas maaan kang scammer.
    and if ma identify ang scammer, pede na sya kasuhan.

Hello Admin, basin posible maghimo ug thread "scammers faces" , unya post dayon didto mga nayong sa identified scammer and his issues in trading...

@ onikage182 sa nag basa ko dri doy ba duda ko kunsabo sa sa gihisgotan dri hi blood man ka effected? ika duha why mag buhat ug new account para lang mka post wla diay ka mag basa unsa on ma jr member para mka post anytime? or for scam lang jud? ma tulog pka! ayaw cg hinambog dli gali ka ka balo mopa jr sa imong account ilove mhaw!

Mas maayo unta diri sa istorya.net kay naa rating ang mga buyers and sellers murag sa other sites.

Newbie Premium Member Reichien009's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainerius View Post
    Mas maayo unta diri sa istorya.net kay naa rating ang mga buyers and sellers murag sa other sites.
    lets hope lang unta nga ma implement sa admin

Thats why you should test the unit first before paying! Ayaw nang salig2x. Mura kag tanga ana!

If dili pwede ma test inig meetup, then ayaw palita. Simple ra kaayo na oi. Daghana sad magpa uto2x oi!

Poryagaba!
    newbie or unsa ka dha naa kay previous account...if his asking for your name well why make a fuss? if you are an istoryan or citizen of good repute then why hesitate? sure you can lecture me and i know bai that you'll prefer it this way na it did not happen to you...i'm just informing others about this guy and yeah that word of honor thing you are spouting? i now know it's crap, and i'm charging it to my experience...but this is the first time it has happened to me so you are free to call me what you want because you and everybody else are entitled to their own opinions...have a nice day
    Last edited by bleh; 10-10-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added

woah... hapit pd rba ko nakig transact a2ng tawhana... kalimot diay kog pasalamat nmo brod hybrid666

as for word of honor, naa p n siya dre, despite the fact that this is the internet, most istoryans do actually keep their word. Na timingan lng jd k bro bleh... but yeah, let's hope ma karma nlng na tawhana... ma tokhang unta...
    @onikage182 brad, ad2 nlng olx pang scam, way lugar mga tawo pareha nmo dre s istorya

istoryans are known to be of good faith in online deals and the happiness of meeting up new people during eyeball.

i want to know your name so i will be aware not to deal people of your different mentality.

and i thnk many istoryans agree
    cebu has many computer stores that sprang up at istorya.net
    and they had the basic principle of mutual trust.
    and i myself had bought more than PhP100K worth of items from <contacts > here.
    the last big one was with Nutech South Mall of Sir Dave | Mark because i saw their good repute from here..
    .tanga? LOlsLoS!. ayaw pag online transaction or get away from here.
    Last edited by butitoy; 10-11-2016 at 07:32 AM.

No offense to istorya.net mas preferred pa nako mopalit sa fb kaysa diri, kay ikadaghan nakong giilad diri whereas sa fb ika usa ra cguro, hahahahah pero diri jud ko unang nakat-on og kilatis og tawng scammer pisti, mga moves pa sa uban klaro kaayo.

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast