Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default I have a GF but I can't stop thinking of this other girl. How can I forget her?

Closedddddddddddddddddddddd

Dig deeper bisan ug overwhelmed lang ka sa physical attraction which is superficial,
    and I guess you know your GF much more than what she really are, you can gamble but at stake is your grief and that of your present GF.

you should not forget her ts, maybe she's the one for you gyud. go for it...

TS- nibangon jud ko aning imong thread kay di ko gusto magmahay ka..mura ug mao2 ra ta ug sitwasyon sa akong naagian sauna. agent ra noon ko,daun. kaning new gurl kay classmate sa ako sister unya nag tour cla sa akong gitrabahuan nga company.

Kun walay rason nga bulagan nimo imong uyab unya love nimo xa. Ayaw jud bay!. Kana imong gbati,physical attraction ra na.. Sa akong experience,nagbuwag jud mi sa akong wife t0 be na unta nga gf (pero ato nga time,ngkalabuan ug away na mi) unya daun niabot ning mas gwapa,sexyhon pang pageant nga baye.

Kabalo ka unsay gihatag ning bago nga gurl nako?..konsumisyon! di na ko mustorya ug ngano nagkonsumisyon ko kay taas na kaayo. Buwag nasad mi ron aning new gurl.akoy ni decide kay sakit na kau sa dughan.

you'll never find happiness sa other woman. U'l feel guilty, trust me, been there, than that (ingun pang alma)

Blog Entries
    When you like someone else, you really need to ask yourself why you're falling for another person when you're already in a relationship. While an infatuation or a little crush is completely acceptable, falling in love when you're already in love can be a bit of a confusion.

@sp4rkplug make up your mind on whether you want to do anything at all. It's easier to think of a new crush as harmless flirting and stay away from anything serious. If you really do love your current partner, avoid falling into the confusion of loving two people. It's just not worth it. But if you're not really happy in your relationship or don't really see a future in it, you may want to consider this new girl and see where it goes. But two timing your current partner is never a good thing either.

Always remember this in love. End a relationship because you want to or because you're not happy in it. Never end a relationship because you think you've found someone better. It's going to hurt you or even backfire on you at some point.
    Last edited by gracie7; 08-15-2016 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by <SMILE> View Post
    Dig deeper bisan ug overwhelmed lang ka sa physical attraction which is superficial,
    and I guess you know your GF much more than what she really are, you can gamble but at stake is your grief and that of your present GF.
    I know it's physical attraction at first. Pero later on, I'm really starting to like her jud. Naa'y humor, wa'y arte, smart pa jud.

The thing is, I don't want to gamble. I love my girl and I don't want to lose her. It's just lisod kaayo kalimtan si girl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    you should not forget her ts, maybe she's the one for you gyud. go for it...
    I don't want to gamble bro. There's too much to risk. I already have plans with my girl

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    paminawa ni TS.
    Giahak. Salamat kaayo ha!!! Gamit kaayo ni as in!!! hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by lescraman View Post
    you'll never find happiness sa other woman. U'l feel guilty, trust me, been there, than that (ingun pang alma)
    That's the thing it's too hard to accept that.. If I go to the girl, it will be a real gamble. A wrong one too..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gracie7 View Post
    When you like someone else, you really need to ask yourself why you're falling for another person when you're already in a relationship. While an infatuation or a little crush is completely acceptable, falling in love when you're already in love can be a bit of a confusion.

@sp4rkplug make up your mind on whether you want to do anything at all. It's easier to think of a new crush as harmless flirting and stay away from anything serious. If you really do love your current partner, avoid falling into the confusion of loving two people. It's just not worth it. But if you're not really happy in your relationship or don't really see a future in it, you may want to consider this new girl and see where it goes. But two timing your current partner is never a good thing either.

Always remember this in love. End a relationship because you want to or because you're not happy in it. Never end a relationship because you think you've found someone better. It's going to hurt you or even backfire on you at some point.
    This advice.. Nindot ni. I should not end a happy relationship just because ni fall ko for someone else. How sure am I she'll give the same happiness my girlfriend is currently giving?

My problem is it's easier said than done. It's so hard to forget her jud

OP, if you're happy with your current relationship, don't waste it. The risk is not worth losing a two-year relationship full of happiness. As what @dualbishop has said, it will only give you regret. And trust me, it's a NEGATIVE word.

I cheated on my girl once and I couldn't forget the nasty things I've done. It haunts me until now. I was so so so scared of losing my girl too.. The best thing was she forgave me. She gave me a second chance. It wasn't easy stabilizing a shaky relationship when she can't trust me cause of what I did. Di ko ganahan ma ing-ani sad ka OP. We can settle for an ice-cold beer on the weekends if it helps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sp4rkplug View Post
    This advice.. Nindot ni. I should not end a happy relationship just because ni fall ko for someone else. How sure am I she'll give the same happiness my girlfriend is currently giving?

My problem is it's easier said than done. It's so hard to forget her jud
    True, you're not sure with this new girl. Basig naa nya syay qualities na di diay ka gnhan dba? And mka think ka "ai myta wa nlang toh nako buwagi akong gf", naa bya gyud sa huli ang pag sisisi dba. Btaw uy, it's just an obstacle ninyo ni gf, ang road man gani dba naay hump, mao muslow down gyud ka.

Yes, easier said than done. But you yourself said it nman na you can't trade your relationship with your gf for this new girl, so @sp4rkplug, palayo nlang anang new girl and divert your attention, keep busy aron di nka mkathink ni girl. Di gani, spend more time with gf and re-assess the things or the qualities she have that made you fall in love with her.

This might help:
    Last edited by gracie7; 08-15-2016 at 07:42 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast