Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

The man has toad eyes. He has sage mode at same level w/ Naruto so that
    is a bit interesting. I was kinda late for this new chapter, but then, it was well
    worth the wait for the first time coz we're probably about to see some good
    skirmish between Naruto and Delta. I miss his fights!! We know this battle isn't
    meant to last long coz she's only there to retreive Kawaki. But even so, it will
    be a good start to rid off this very linear story. As if they're trying to. huehue
    Last edited by brownie; 01-30-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Just as I thought. New series doesn't respect Naruto. He is the hokage who once unified the
    ninja world by defeating Madara & Princess Kaguya and now some labrat bitch is suddenly
    on par with Naruto? What is Kishimoto trying to achieve by doing this mundane plot?

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    Just as I thought. New series doesn't respect Naruto. He is the hokage who once unified the
    ninja world by defeating Madara & Princess Kaguya and now some labrat bitch is suddenly
    on par with Naruto? What is Kishimoto trying to achieve by doing this mundane plot?
    mao lagi... gi nerf nila si naruto... laaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeee kaayo

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    mao lagi... gi nerf nila si naruto... laaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmeeeeee kaayo
    samot na ang current tsuchikage sa anime haha murag way gamit sa nahitabu sa ila village, walay gbuhat murag padng nko mo give up aning boruto ay haha

If only Kishimito would speak up that this Naruto-ȷīȷī is not even at his
    weakest. All these fans were shook with how frail the older gens are.

That's it! I ain't following this piece of shit writing no more!! Why the heck did Kishimoto allow this two
    fvckwit authors to continue this generational saga?! Why? Even Naruto's base form without Kurama
    mode/Sage mode is plenty enough for Delta. He is practically the fastest, most powerful ninja alive,
    but is unable to protect Hima. I mean kage bunshin is quintessential Naruto jutsu and not one clone
    can be seen. He should be toying with Kara like how Edo Madara toyed with the 5 Kages.

Mods, if you like, you can close this thread. This crap should be moved deep into oblivion.

7.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456