Default Brand New Pajama Sets for Boys and Girls

Hello Moms and Dads! I have here pajama sets for your kiddos, we have different sizes and designs to fit your needs.
    Please allow a week for the orders to be delivered to you. Delivery fee is shouldered by the buyers. Meet Ups are okay.
    Open for resellers as well.

Please feel free to PM me for orders and inquiries.
    Also visit my Facebook Page for more items: https://www.facebook.com/RRM-Sari-Sa...homepage_panel

Blog Entries
    hm? do u hv sizes for 1 yr old n 10 yr old?=)

Yes mam we have sizes for 1 and 10 yrs old

up up up for this morning!

Oh! looks really nice. Indeed, I like pajamas very much and I always buy them for my daughters. My eldest always loved the hello kitty cartoons and we had all the room in these toys, books, even the thematical bed linen, and curtains. We ordered some cute complects for them from matchinggear.com for many times. To tell the truth, I like the quality and I also took several sets for myself and my wife. The most that I like is that this clothing you can wear all day long if you are staying at home. Honestly, somehow it really sets you up for rest and relaxation. When I return after a hard day, the first thing I do - dress on my pajama.

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1986 View Post
    Oh! looks really nice. Indeed, I like pajamas very much and I always buy them for my daughters. My eldest always loved the hello kitty cartoons and we had all the room in these toys, books, even the thematical bed linen, and curtains. We ordered some cute complects for them from matchinggear.com for many times. To tell the truth, I like the quality and I also took several sets for myself and my wife. The most that I like is that this clothing you can wear all day long if you are staying at home. Honestly, somehow it really sets you up for rest and relaxation. When I return after a hard day, the first thing I do - dress on my pajama.
    What’s about the quality?

8.    Advertisement