Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Blog Entries

I'm agnostic but I think we just have to let them do things they wanna do as long as they respect others. I know it's kind of annoying but I think we know better so try to tolerate unless they pull the trigger first. I believe that standing your ground on something you wanna die fighting for can be consider your religion. Let's just respect each other.

Why Generalize all religion as the same? This is the same mindset of the extremist Isis who regard all non-Mulsims as infidels and should be waged war upon indiscriminately. Hate begets hate.
    There is a deeper truth that you need to know beyond these sensational religious violence, hatred and bigotry. A true freedom which is governed by the law of God, and biblical principles.
    Do you think that some so called Universal Christians are really Christians if you take a closer look these are really pagans under the garb and deception of Christianity, these sect tramples upon God's law and biblical principles and call themselves Christians. This is the finest level of hypocrisy.
    These religion is the very enemy of God. These false religions is to misrepresent or degrade and mock the character of God relegate and malign Jesus Christ the true source wisdom and the highest cause for humanity.
    when you talk to someone in a serious and sensible manner do you think repeating the same word over and over again 50 times would not make you irritable? This is what they do they do this to mockingly pray to God as if a deaf mute.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 07-27-2016 at 05:08 AM.

If you believe in Jesus, that's okay with me. Personally though, I don't need Jesus as a moral because I know it's right to just be a good person. I don't need religion to tell me that and I don't need FB either.

im still waiting for an fb word filtering feature

fb should ban facebook...

But does banning someones EXPRESSION follows the Concept of Atheism? - which Primarily Promotes individualism? that what is good or bad is based on what i THINK is good or bad?

7.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345