Default Chocolate Mousse (Cake) = For Sale

Hi mga sis/bro/fellow istoryan's , i know some of you are kinda stressed na sa inyo work, haha that's why I believe dessert came in.

Please try our very own homemade chocolate mousee cake. Basically, it has a three layers. We made the cake (which is the base of the chocolate mouse cake) , ganache (middle) and dark chocolate indulge with lil cream milk sprinkled with some cookie crumbs at the top. We are planning to put some whip cream, landed with some sweet mangoes on this weekend, so 'ill update the Price list once we have it.

Satisfied customer will always tell us that "dli kaau cya tam is, unlike sa ilang natilawn sa mga store".

Prices are very affordable at 35 (small cup), 85 (circle 250 ml), 125 (500 ml), please see the pics below

So, what are you waiting for? grab one now and you will find a peace on your stomach once you tasted it. hahah

Notes

Meetups: IT PARK, EMALL, JY, GTABS
    Accept Orders: Monday to Friday

For IT PARK - meetup- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

EMALL, GTABS (Gaisano tabunok)- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (just be on time kay padung ko work ani, hihih)

JY- 4:00 PM- 1:00 AM (duty mode )

You can contact us at : 0975 636 2063 / 0905 773 0512 or you can PM me or just simply reply on the thread for orders.

Thank you.

(pics)

P 35.00

P 85.00

P 125.00

Order namu!!!

Meetups: IT PARK, EMALL, JY, GTABS
    Accept Orders: Monday to Friday

For IT PARK - meetup- 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM

EMALL, GTABS (Gaisano tabunok)- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (just be on time kay padung ko work ani, hihih)

JY- 4:00 PM- 1:00 AM (duty mode )

You can contact us at : 0975 636 2063 / 0905 773 0512 or you can PM me or just simply reply on the thread for orders.

bump, still accepting orders for Monday delivery, any number of order/s will do

orderr namuu

up up up up

uppp still accepting orders, we have a mango cheesecake na. pls see the fb page to see the pics:
    https://www.facebook.com/spoonfull2016/

We can make customised cakes/cupcakes at affordable price

8.    Advertisement