Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bungot25 View Post
    beer house bro...
    ambot kng nindot ba kaha na kng mao ra budget

for 100k cguro, food stalls sa malls, small computer shop, photocopy/docu printing services, tshirt/giveaway printing, parlor/barber shop, bookbinding/lamination services, buhi kanding/pabo/itik/baboy/manok (layering ug meat)

for 300k cguro, ice cream stands, cafeteria, small bakery, motor/bike shop and parts, pharmacy, agri/aqua farming

kng walay knowledge sa selected biz, maau kng franchised ky arn naay support or mangita ug distributor nga mohatag ug aftersales support, nya mangita ka ug bookkeeper nga imo kasaligan

Quote Originally Posted by jopakal View Post
    Congrats daan bro. Starting a business is one way of starting to get out of the rat race that we experience everday.

If your gonna choose a business, always look for a small capital with small risk and big potential return of investment. And what is trending for this generation or industry. Like today, its the age of information.

Alot of people would suggest on how to start a business and most of the time they dont have experience or failed because they are uneducated or didnt have mentors or gurus to guide them. Thats why the best people to ask is those who are succesful in their business.

I can suggest one micro-franchising business that is listed in the New York Stock Exchange and has been expanding here in the Philippines. Maybe you can try to check this out basing on the starting capital that you have.

Just give me a pm. 😀
    PM me sir nice ni da

Subscribed.

Quote Originally Posted by luijay View Post
    ambot kng nindot ba kaha na kng mao ra budget

for 100k cguro, food stalls sa malls, small computer shop, photocopy/docu printing services, tshirt/giveaway printing, parlor/barber shop, bookbinding/lamination services, buhi kanding/pabo/itik/baboy/manok (layering ug meat)

for 300k cguro, ice cream stands, cafeteria, small bakery, motor/bike shop and parts, pharmacy, agri/aqua farming

kng walay knowledge sa selected biz, maau kng franchised ky arn naay support or mangita ug distributor nga mohatag ug aftersales support, nya mangita ka ug bookkeeper nga imo kasaligan
    hi sir ask lang mada ba nang 100k for ingon ani na business(murag 3in1): 2PC na computeran, photo/docu printing services and bookbinding/lamination services .. .

Dghan nag mahimu nga negusyu pero before ka mag negusyu tan.awa sa kng asa nmu ibutang imo negusyu if angayan ba sa lugar

Ice buko manufacturing bro namaligya kog machine

kinsa tong naay 100k diha pareha sa atong thread starter magkita ta ninyo para magka brainstroming ta ug ideas...kinsa ganahan ani?

Quote Originally Posted by jfox View Post
    kinsa tong naay 100k diha pareha sa atong thread starter magkita ta ninyo para magka brainstroming ta ug ideas...kinsa ganahan ani?
    Nindot ni dah! Pls include me!

So many investments can be made for this amount (for me).. Part of it I will invest in tangible business with possitive cash flow, minimum amount invest in the stock market and learn. I'll also invest though risky to other online investments with minimum amounts lang gyud. Its not only about the goal, but the process along achieving the goal is more important. Instead of looking for a quick fix, think of long term..

Quote Originally Posted by jfox View Post
    pm me to......

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast