Default Need Help Cash Loan

I need help, ganahan ko mag loan og cash para sa ako business. Bag.o rako nag resign sa ako work pero ako partner ga work pa. I need up to 100k. Can someone help me? para matukod na nako ako negosyo. Thanks you can contact me at integra.wingrates@gmail.com or 09434674395.

- - - Updated - - -

kanang gamay ra og interest pud. Thank you kaau sa mo contact nako og motabang.

Don't worry kay dili ko modagan sa loan, para ni sa ako negosyo aron matokod thanks thanks thanks

hi! ako pud nagkinahanglan og additional capital para purchase of stocks sa business mao ni ako number 09224409288

what kind of business are we talking here, TS and queen fairy? how many months are you planning to pay it off and your ideal "kanang gamay ra og interest..."

Quote Originally Posted by ahhh-nhuuwd View Post
    what kind of business are we talking here, TS and queen fairy? how many months are you planning to pay it off and your ideal "kanang gamay ra og interest..."
    Bai, ako pud neede pud namo ni wifey ang biz loan. We need approximately 40K kay among iassume ang food stall sa akong father in law.

I'd like to know your terms para maka negotiate pa ta... but honestly, bisag pina 5-6 or 20% ang interest ana and miski na daily mi mo bayad, ok ra basta lang masugdan namo dayun ni misis....

pwede ko nimo i-email sa herbielovesmaggie.peyton@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ahhh-nhuuwd View Post
    Sir , ako pud unta mga 50k akong need kay mag tukod mi ug small stall sa among tungod. Pwde nako i collateral akong ATM sir. Dala tanan sir from table , trapal ug sa ubang equipment nga gamiton pang tinda.

Please contact mi thru this number 09336010561

Blog Entries
    You can also try welcome finance inc. they offer types of loans, personal, salary and business loan... you can pm me or go directly sa ilang website. Welcome Finance Philippines

Be careful about the collectors.

I don't think collectors can be a problem. You don't have to worry about it now. Maybe 10 or 15 years ago, this was a problem. Now, you can just contact these guys https://www.lemberglaw.com/portfolio...ion-complaints and they will help you cope with the constant calls or arrivals of collectors. I had this problem after I lost my job and couldn't pay off my loan. After a few months, I had accumulated debt and began to come collectors. At first, I didn't know that it was possible to get rid of it, and it was quite scary. It's good that my brother told me about these guys at the right time.

I understand that we live in the digital era, but I would be very careful with online loans and especially those with low reputation. I never borrowed money online and I use very limited number of financial services, these are mostly Payoneer and GCash (here's a gcash customer service by the way).

11.    Advertisement