Default mint Oakley juliet ducati and x-metal/ruby (3rd gen) both complete with box

i have a bnew condition authentic oakley juliet ducati. complete set with box, coin, microfiber pouch, extra rubbers and papers that came in the box. nosehinges are factory tight. never worn, only displayed.

P25,000

bnew condition authentic oakley juliet xmetal/ruby with deep purple hue almost close to my first gen. this is a 3rd gen with matching sku to it's original box. complete set with box, coin, microfiber pouch, extra rubbers and papers that came jn the box. nosehinges are factory tight. never worn, only displayed

P28,000

i'll try to post pics when i can figure out how since photobucket isn't working for me anymore (too many pop up ads). these sunglasses are discontinued and HARD TO FIND IN THIS CONDITION WITH A COMPLETE SET. rare collectors' item

just PM me with offers, i can have my brother take the juliets with him so they'll be in cebu by saturday

update: xmetal/ruby sold for $620 shipped.

ducati juliet still available

3.    Advertisement

Similar Threads

1. For Sale: IPOD Touch 5th Gen 16GB Complete With Box and Accessories..
    By joefoxastigzz in forum Gadgets & Accessories
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-23-2013, 10:35 AM
  2. For Sale: Nikon D40 and Nikon Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D complete with box
    By P-Chan in forum Photography Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-29-2013, 05:07 PM
  3. For Sale: or For Trade: iPod Nano, 4th Gen, 8GB, complete with box and freebies
    By borjyborj in forum Gadgets & Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:46 PM
  4. For Sale: for sale brand new authentic oakley juliet ducati and juliet fire... 13k each...
    By joseph abellana in forum Clothing & Accessories
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 09:00 AM
  5. For Sale: Oakley Juliet Ducati Edtition
    By xhl in forum Clothing & Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 05:52 PM